TWD Negan [YUNSIL] ((CLOSED))

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: COLLECTING DEPOSITS: TWD Negan [YUNSIL][sdabbs][Fullmetal]

He doesn't just have one tee shirt! :lol

The one being included is the long sleeve. Which is what he is wearing for his reveal episode.

910ad23751a8d168518bd1e2bef6ca65_zpsk9kkosac.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah this news really sucks and I think the white long sleeve shirt is needed as it was supposed to be included in the set maybe just have someone else make the belts?

Oh wait then are we going with the white tee or long sleeve?

Yeah this news really sucks and I think the white shirt is needed as it was supposed to be included in the set maybe just have someone else make the belts?

That would just cost even more.

We stick with YUNSIL. We just have attitude with the fact that he somehow didn't include the actual prices up front. :lol

PM sent definitely want in on this project, Yunsil Clothing, Sean Dabbs boots and Clean Lucille from fullmetal Please add me to the lists and will send deposit. BTW I was reading through the posts and saw that some people on here already have Fullmetals Lucille. Does anyone have any pics besides the ones on here or eBay, it looks amazing. Does anyone know if the Lucilles are ready to ship if paid for right away? Great project

PM sent definitely want in on this project, Yunsil Clothing, Sean Dabbs boots and Clean Lucille from fullmetal Please add me to the lists and will send deposit. BTW I was reading through the posts and saw that some people on here already have Fullmetals Lucille. Does anyone have any pics besides the ones on here or eBay, it looks amazing. Does anyone know if the Lucilles are ready to ship if paid for right away? Great project

Thanks for joining! I believe only one person has paid for the bat. Dave said there are several already made. You should be able to get it right away. As you'll see, the one that paid got his marked as sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

go ahead and send the deposit for the clothing, payment details are in the first post!

Deposit has been paid and also Lucille (Clean version) has been paid for as well. Can't wait, just an awesome project. Here's to getting the price down even more. Happy to be aboard.

I'm still all in as long as includes everything, white long sleeve, leather jacket, pants, belts, scarf. Going back over, price is not bad if everyone still pays 30.00 for belts to be included is good. Honestly i was surprised when it said belts were included as she doesn't usually offer that option.

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Dear friends and fellow collectors, before we send the whole deposits to Yunsil and get this a green light, I'd like to say that I'm terribly sorry for the prices matter it's out of my hand and they got the calculations wrong at the first time because they didn't include the belts!
So now, after we got the latest update on prices, we're holding the deposits because I've read that some guys want their refunds back!

If there's anyone wants his/her refund, please let us know by writing it here so we can refund you and move on for this project!

Thank you! :)

Just lettigg everyone know I'll be away for a week and internet is still an uncertainty, apologies If refunds might be delayed. Rest assured im back next Sunday.

go ahead and send the deposit for the clothing, payment details are in the first post!

Hey, I'll be sending mine by Monday, I was gonna send it on Thursday but had to go in to the doctors to prepare for my surgery this Thursday and my doctor was going over the things I need to do before surgery, sorry for not sending the deposit when I said I would

Ok I'm in for this ..... if I was to pay in full for this clothes set what is the price now ?

Ok I'm in for this ..... if I was to pay in full for this clothes set what is the price now ?

It's unknown at this point mate as depends on final numbers.

With everything going on should I hold off on my deposit at the moment or OK to still pay today? Thanks.

Back