TWD Negan [YUNSIL] ((CLOSED))

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: COLLECTING DEPOSITS: TWD Negan [YUNSIL][sdabbs][Fullmetal]

I'm loving how this is turning out. With the knife, bat, boots and yunsils outfit this set is going to be killer! also hope we are sticking with long sleeve white shirt as that gives us first appearance Negan and season Finale Negan.:)

Yes, long sleeves shirt!
Also, I'm still waiting for Vimal's agreement on the sculpt!

Does he wear a long sleeve shirt? I know he wraps one wrist in white tape.

Changes. I agree that the long sleeve would be better because white short sleeve can found very easily. On the other hand, you are right and I DID plan to wrap my figures wrist.
4758f4bfc25718f887244e0528c7805e.jpg

Good lawd he's sooo thin. Perhaps not the shoulder area so much but damn if he ain't got toothpicks for legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This pic also reminds me and I noticed the original write up says grey or tan trousers. What are we going with? In my eyes they are obviously grey.

This pic also reminds me and I noticed the original write up says grey or tan trousers. What are we going with? In my eyes they are obviously grey.

Grey for sure! :exactly:

Changes. I agree that the long sleeve would be better because white short sleeve can found very easily. On the other hand, you are right and I DID plan to wrap my figures wrist.
4758f4bfc25718f887244e0528c7805e.jpg

Good lawd he's sooo thin. Perhaps not the shoulder area so much but damn if he ain't got toothpicks for legs
I plan to wrap mine as well, not too sure with what, but it's part of his character. He IS thin, luckily he's built broad, at least in the shoulders.

I have paid the payment USD100, please confirm once receipt !

deposit coming in soon!!!

Just sent my deposit for YUNSIL 1/6 Negan set.

Into the next pay bracket. :duff

Sorry for the delay on mine, will be coming very soon. Thanks.

Wait, what's the next pay bracket? :lol I'll be paying for the bats some time in the next week or two, surgery set me back, is there anything else we owe at the moment?

Wait, what's the next pay bracket? :lol I'll be paying for the bats some time in the next week or two, surgery set me back, is there anything else we owe at the moment?

Pay brackets are set on the first page. Price is determined on how many people actually pay. Count the deposits.

Back