TWD Negan [YUNSIL] ((CLOSED))

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: COLLECTING DEPOSITS: TWD Negan [YUNSIL][sdabbs][Fullmetal]

Just got word back from Kuma. There are only 2 painted Negan sculpts left. However, there is unlimited unpainted Negan sculpts available at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got word back from Kuma. There are only 2 painted Negan sculpts left. However, there is unlimited unpainted Negan sculpts available at the moment.

How can I reach him?

Looks like Negan almost always has a black glove on his Lucille hand, is their a particular Hot Toys figure hand that will work great for it? Or what do you guys plan on using.

I like the black Joker Robbers gloves. They can be found on ebay

17837650_10203060551430570_1874011579_o.jpg

17838312_10203060551710577_1191190968_o.jpg

I got the cost. It is $150 for the knife alone and $40 for the sheath. Plus another $10 for shipping. Now for those of you who have ordered other things from Jon, please let me know! I will get you straighten away as far as postage goes. Jon will be taking money for this as well. Please look at thread 316 for payment on page 32.

Last edited:

Thank you so much!
Only 14 people left to pay their deposits! :)
I'm planning to close the list after we send the deposits to Yunsil in like 4 weeks! :)

That sounds like a bad idea because I bet we'd get more people on board once they see pics of the outfit prototype. I for one, would love to get to that lowest price bracket. So I'd leave the list open at least a week or two after we get pics of the outfit. It's awfully hard to convince people to buy something relatively expensive sight unseen. Just my two cents anyway.

Currently, we are one deposit away from $310. There is currently one Negan outfit already available by a different tailor and I guarantee it aint Toribox caliber. I'll bet on it. I agree about the pictures though. Hosam, are we close to that? We should have enough deposits for a sneak peek. What say you? I think it is unrealistic that any clothing run will reach 50. That being said, everybody pay up and we'll be at $280.

Surely a proto would be a whiles off judging by her schedule?

Haven't even seen the joker proto yet and that was taking deposits ages ago.

That sounds like a bad idea because I bet we'd get more people on board once they see pics of the outfit prototype. I for one, would love to get to that lowest price bracket. So I'd leave the list open at least a week or two after we get pics of the outfit. It's awfully hard to convince people to buy something relatively expensive sight unseen. Just my two cents anyway.

Hmm, sounds great! I'll leave it open then after we get the prototype pics!

Surely a proto would be a whiles off judging by her schedule?

Haven't even seen the joker proto yet and that was taking deposits ages ago.

If we send our deposits to her, our proto schedule is on September, hopefully!

Looks like Negan almost always has a black glove on his Lucille hand, is their a particular Hot Toys figure hand that will work great for it? Or what do you guys plan on using.

Terminator gloves:

s-l1600.jpg

that is what i was thinking and that's how some of the other project i been on have worked. let get the best price possible.:) but im good either way as the price now is around what i was expecting and depending on how limited of a run you want this to be.

Great! I'm thinking by the time September rolls around we could get to 50 people. The hype for Season 8 should be ramping up by then too. I know they'll need a final number eventually, but if there isn't a deadline for that in the immediate future, we might as well continue to let the list grow. Plus if there end up being people that drop out between now and then, we'll hopefully have gained more than we'd lose. :duff

In other news, I have asked YH Ha if he can make the sculpt for Negan with the neck, and he said he will consider it :)

Back