TWD Negan [YUNSIL] ((CLOSED))

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: COLLECTING DEPOSITS: TWD Negan [YUNSIL][sdabbs][Fullmetal]

17837013_10203053255888186_2141234551_o.jpg

17820722_10203053255968188_1830506773_o.jpg

That knife looks great. Jon knocked it out of the park. This project is like a Dream Team. Let's see some boots!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That knife looks great. Jon knocked it out of the park. This project is like a Dream Team. Let's see some boots!!!

Exactly! I'm not worried about the sculpt though, because I've seen so many Negan sculpts already!
Even if Vimal wants to do this with us or not!

I can't wait to get these clothes and the overall custom put together...i just received the Kumakuma headsculpt and its a beaut....i plan on getting the Yh Ha aswell....

Lets get another push for the deposits and set a deadline since we now have more deposits then people that haven't paid a deposit.....always feels good to see more blue than empty spots....:)

I can't wait to get these clothes and the overall custom put together...i just received the Kumakuma headsculpt and its a beaut....i plan on getting the Yh Ha aswell....

Lets get another push for the deposits and set a deadline since we now have more deposits then people that haven't paid a deposit.....always feels good to see more blue than empty spots....:)

FINALLY! A fellow freak that likes the Kuma sculpt (or at least voices it) I loved it and will get mine in June, can't wait. Negan threw out the tongue in the season finale and I instantly thought about the Kuma sculpt! I think it's gonna be totally rad to display him (tongue out) looking at his badass knife. Ughh, again, can't wait!

Please show us pics!

I haven't had mine painted yet....and doubt it will be painted before June....but i can try to send pics with my make shift Negan....I also have had Full metals Lucille for a while since I bought it off ebay (you guys will love it because he uses the right measurements and not like everyone else that buys 1/6 scale bat and puts barbed wire and calls it lucille)...lol....anyways...the entire set put together will look awesome....:)

Hoe does one go about getting that sculpt? I think the tongue is great too. Very creepy.

Hoe does one go about getting that sculpt? I think the tongue is great too. Very creepy.

Park Jung Woo on Facebook and kumakuma7230 on Instagram. I ordered mine in mid March. He was offering painted and unpainted. I just asked him if any were available but haven't heard anything yet. I'll post here in case anyone else is interested in this option. Like Hosam said, plenty of options for a Negan sculpt.

The Kuma sculpt seems off in the nose, I think maybe it's too large or stands out too much? Maybe I'm crazy :lol

The Kuma sculpt seems off in the nose, I think maybe it's too large or stands out too much? Maybe I'm crazy :lol

Totally hear ya and with no ill intent whatsoever: to each his own bud. I see something wrong with practically all of the Negan sculpts I've seen. What matters is what makes the individual happy for their own reasons. As for me, my figures draw my eyeballs every time I go into the room where they're displayed. May that never change[emoji6] Got plans for my Negan and so excited about this project and all the attention it's getting. It's good for the biz.

yeah i picked up the Kuma sculpt as well back in march just waiting for it to be finished:) i will pick up Ya Ha's if ever gets offered and Vimals most likely, if he end up doing it, sculpt paid, bat paid, and deposit on outfit :) things are looking good!

Deposit sent for Lucille(Clean version).

Totally hear ya and with no ill intent whatsoever: to each his own bud. I see something wrong with practically all of the Negan sculpts I've seen. What matters is what makes the individual happy for their own reasons. As for me, my figures draw my eyeballs every time I go into the room where they're displayed. May that never change[emoji6] Got plans for my Negan and so excited about this project and all the attention it's getting. It's good for the biz.
Oh to each his own for sure! I always say all that really matters is what you think of the figures in your collection, nobody else and I meant no ill intent saying what I said either, just voicing an opinion. :) JDM seems to be a hard likeness which is why I'm praying Vimal jumps on it, they do great work! Either way, I'm very excited for this project too, so cool to be involved with it!

Interested in negan clothing and boots

Back