TWD Negan [YUNSIL] ((CLOSED))

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: COLLECTING DEPOSITS: TWD Negan [YUNSIL][sdabbs][Fullmetal]

Hope there is no major outfit change for season 8. :lol

Know there shouldn't be of course. Then again, this is the definitive version anyway. :)

:rotfl could you imagine, he ditches the leather jacket, biker boots and pants? My goodness. :lol

deposit sent to yunsil. Let the games begin. and by games i mean the waiting game.

deposit sent to yunsil. Let the games begin. and by games i mean the waiting game.

I_want_to_play_a_game_jigsaw.gif

UPDATE:
Yunsil's team confirmed our deposits and spot, late Sept. hopefully we'll have a proto at that time!
Thank you guys for making the dream becomes a reality! Thank you chubbyman for the help!
IT'S ON!!!

Thats GREAT that we got 30 deposits!!....although i am disappointed that we didn't get the full 40...it is still a great start to this project and i do think many more will come on board once they see the outfit....glad to be part of this run...:)

Thats GREAT that we got 30 deposits!!....although i am disappointed that we didn't get the full 40...it is still a great start to this project and i do think many more will come on board once they see the outfit....glad to be part of this run...:)

But on the other hand, the good news is that we're still keeping the slots open and we're welcoming more people to join! ;)

yea, i am super positive we can hit 50!

Will send deposit soon guys ��

Guys, after we sent our deposits to Yunsil doesn't mean that the list is closed and we don't accept anyone!!
The list is still open, and we still accept the deposits, and new people are welcome to join! :)

I was Negan before I even met you. I just needed to meet you properly to know.

Back