TWD Negan [YUNSIL] ((CLOSED))

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: COLLECTING DEPOSITS: TWD Negan [YUNSIL][sdabbs][Fullmetal]

1. Hosam G
2. Chubbyman
3. D-9
4. mao86
5. UlliPekka
6. Thedopefreshness
7. terryip
8. tattony
9. One:Six Shooter (comatoast?)
10. Buttmunch
11. Kotora
12. maxxyron
13. Skiman
14. Levit05
15. owen1313
16. owen 1313
17. Aerjaer
18. A Jedi Warrior
19. joned
20. finaldemon28
21. Finaldemon28
22. Pierre Niox
23. Pierre Niox
24. Pierre Niox
25. krayziekz661
26. Breakingdead
27. Whale eye
28. Return_Eagle
29. njlanman
30. Andylu
31. bloodner
32. John sze
33. Capn cook

COME ON GUYS! 2 more deposits and we hit the next price!!

Fullmetal/Dave is amazing to do business with, very friendly, flexible and patient! :) After the surgery I was out of work for some time and now I'm finally able to start paying for my two Lucille's and the knife and not once did I feel pressured to hurry and pay. Great guy!

knife and bat paid! thx Dave!

7ac62e6b8b22ef1c6733d4db24b2f105.jpg

Ski

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Brilliant!! Congrats man!

Well y'all, I couldn't wait any longer. I got my knife from Jon and Dave, boots from Ed and if all goes well, Ill have my Kuma sculpt next month. Here is a simple bash to hold me over while I wait for this project to finish. Still in for it ALL and anxiously waiting proto pics. As for this its a HT body, Leon Kennedy pants, and a Toribox tee. I used teflon tape to wrap his wrist and got the glove hand out of the recent Jax by PCS. I really wanted to show you all the perspective with the boots and knife. They are both really fantastic. Ill be picking up Lucille sooner that later. More to come. Thanks to all involved as this is my favorite project right now. Im amazed that its already 57 freaking pages! Keep us at the top!!!
Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 8.16.36 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2017-05-05 at 8.17.37 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2017-05-05 at 8.17.16 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 8.18.54 PM.jpg

Great stuff.

Really already demonstrates how awesome the finished article will be on the shelf.

Thank you everybody who bought TWD things from Fullmetal or Jon. We really appreciate the pics and your appreciation for Jon's items! Thank you once again.:clap

Jon & Dave

Great stuff.

Really already demonstrates how awesome the finished article will be on the shelf.

Thanks. I agree that the finished product is gonna be a great shelf piece. It'll be the top TWD in my collection. Anxiously awaiting the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18359034_10154403499360933_9001807406652526340_o.jpg

Hi is there extra seat left for outfit?

BTW, has anyone gotten any further information about a possible beardless sculpt? Or can anyone provide pics of a pre-existing?? My plan is to make a Negan like the pic Hosam used on pg 1 with Lucille and all these nifty items. Also hope to make one beardless in the white tee with the knife like the porch scene. Help!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snyderman made a decent shaved Negan sculpt.

Back