TWD Negan [YUNSIL] ((CLOSED))

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: COLLECTING DEPOSITS: TWD Negan [YUNSIL][sdabbs][Fullmetal]

Proto looks decent and will be great for a mass produced piece for those who cannot afford, or do not want to pay, the custom route.

But yeh, comparing that to a Yunsil set is like night and day.

Last edited:

Yunsil isn't any faster. :lol

I suppose it depends on the project, I contacted her at the end of January, got a quote in a few days, go the deposit together and sent to her in early March, and as of last week, she's still on track to have a finished sample for me to see by this time next month. I would consider that lightning speed compared to ThreeZero figure releases, but that's only my experience with her, so it could be an anomaly.

Here's the beardless Negan sculpt done by Tom and Joy Sudios. Pretty damn pleased. Tom was real swell to deal with as this was my first transaction with them. The price is very reasonable painted AND unpainted. I wanted a bearded sculpt and this one as well. After paint, my knife wielding porch Negan will be complete. Time is flying and we'll all have out project Negans sooner than later.
2e36c6cd391339da32750d1a5618e8ff.jpg
f384dd82285225ef746f2457fae81457.jpg
79203791a7875309cc64ae7db395bf20.jpg
2340d15cd0d0e754b4833799d08de8f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the beardless Negan sculpt done by Tom and Joy Sudios. Pretty damn pleased. Tom was real swell to deal with as this was my first transaction with them. The price is very reasonable painted AND unpainted. I wanted a bearded sculpt and this one as well. After paint, my knife wielding porch Negan will be complete. Time is flying and we'll all have out project Negans sooner than later.
2e36c6cd391339da32750d1a5618e8ff.jpg
f384dd82285225ef746f2457fae81457.jpg
79203791a7875309cc64ae7db395bf20.jpg
2340d15cd0d0e754b4833799d08de8f9.jpg

Looks great Anthony!! Congrats man! :clap

Looks great Anthony!! Congrats man! :clap

Thanks brother! Just trying to have some fun and support some artists at the same time! Can't wait to finish this project. Let's keep bumping so maybe we can help some folks that don't know about the project get on board.

Congrats although i must say I'm struggling to see any likeness there.

Congrats although i must say I'm struggling to see any likeness there.

In hand is always a different story. Pictures (at least my crappy ones) never do justice. Here's an example of the painted sculpt. Painted by Joy and Tom Studios. In truth, I am finding small problems with ALL Negan sculpts I've seen. What is it about the guy?[emoji848]
ece54991b988e1261c65d230b4337176.jpg

I love the sdabbs boots but I've come into some others, this project is bleeding me dry! :lol could you take me off the list for the boots?

Well folks the Burning Soul sculpt appears to be another "not as originally appeared" Check out those pearly white chompers!
Burning Soul Negan.jpg

Payment sent for the shoe

Bump for those on Sean's boots list to send their payments! :)

Sorry I didn't know I was on the boots list. Please remove me from that thanks. :duff

Back