Tywin Lannister Headsculpt - Game of Thrones

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still interested...I am not the best with the body type but at 6'3 would that require peg extenders or some modification...he can always have padding added for the torsel ..

Awesome. I'm pretty sure there are some bodies that will work for Tywin with little to no modification needed. I'll look into it.

Incredible piece. Likeness and detail are impeccable. Sadly, can't allow myself to get on any more interest lists or into any new franchises, but I'll enjoy watching this progress.

This looks fantastic. Nice video too brother. Very cool.

jedijim, were you interested in a piece?

I've sent the costume plans and fabric to my seamstress - she says it's a fairly simple piece. She won't be able to work on it for another week or so, but I hope to have costume prototype photos posted within a couple of weeks!

Awesome. Added!

To update the project a bit, the original sculptor has settled on a price of $750 for the master sculpt. This is a very great price! This will be divided up amongst everyone, making it even more affordable. I would still like to keep this under $200 per person.

I haven't been able to get with my seamstress to make the costume yet, but that should hopefully happen this month. *fingers crossed*

Back