Head sculpture [Visceral Plastic + Vilson Martin] 'Breaking Bad / BCS' - Mike Ehrmantraut Sculpt (PROJECT SHIPPED/COMPLETED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I still buy it?
Unfortunately I'm sold out.

But I do have one cast that was re-done due to a crackline in the ear. The crack is where the plaster is applied in BB, so it should work for that version of Mike. I can sell it at a reduced price if anyone is interested. PM for images.

Hey i ordered one gus
One mike. You said dont send shipping fee if i ordered more than one head. How long should I wait?

@Finwee

I Ordered and sent Full Payment for Mike/Normal Gus/Fried Gus total 3 pcs.
Please check my PM
Thanks

Hey i ordered one gus
One mike. You said dont send shipping fee if i ordered more than one head. How long should I wait?
@Finwee

I Ordered and sent Full Payment for Mike/Normal Gus/Fried Gus total 3 pcs.
Please check my PM
Thanks
Normal Gus is still in production. I sent my caster the costs for printing too because he is in the states. It has been delayed by a week, but will be finished soon.

Thanks,
Fin

Below is an image of the final product.

I want to thank Hosam for getting this one shipped out to Yelim so quickly.

20201108_191249.jpg

The result is really fantastic! Best Mike yet.

You definitely helped shape this sculpt up very well Finwee, you really have a natural knack for likeness. Congrats to you and the original artist who started the sculpt (sorry I forgot who that was now it wasn’t Kubisi eventually right?) - either way it was a super effective collaboration! Hope you two can collaborate on more sculpts in the future it seems to be working well.

Can’t wait to get mine along with Gus!
oh and of course a stellar paint job from Yelim keeps a high bar I’ll have to try and maintain when I get mine in hand and paint it even half as well.

The result is really fantastic! Best Mike yet.

You definitely helped shape this sculpt up very well Finwee, you really have a natural knack for likeness. Congrats to you and the original artist who started the sculpt (sorry I forgot who that was now it wasn’t Kubisi eventually right?) - either way it was a super effective collaboration! Hope you two can collaborate on more sculpts in the future it seems to be working well.

Can’t wait to get mine along with Gus!
oh and of course a stellar paint job from Yelim keeps a high bar I’ll have to try and maintain when I get mine in hand and paint it even half as well.
Vilson Martin's was the artist who created the initial base. Unfortunately I probably wont end up doing another collaboration due to the amount of work that was needed, but his new digital work does look great.
I'm sure that Yelim's touch adds a lot to this one, so I'm excited and curious to see what other painters do - including yourself. Hopefully my caster will finish up the Gus sculpts soon.

Back