Head sculpture [Visceral Plastic + Vilson Martin] 'Breaking Bad / BCS' - Mike Ehrmantraut Sculpt (PROJECT SHIPPED/COMPLETED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very tempted by this, just not sure if I can swing the money right now, hope so, but can't commit yet. Definitely looking forward to seeing the sculpt either way, though.

I've spent a little more time making test adjustments on the low-poly file and I think it looks better now.

Its hard for me to communicate to the artist the exact adjustments I want made to the high-res sculpt. The only way around it is if I take deposits before the final sculpt is shown. Luckily the file cost isn't too high so I only require six deposits at this stage. Please let me know if you would be comfortable with this.

Thanks,
Fin
Mike Sculpt 2.jpg

I honestly think the sculpt is fine as shown. Not sure if the adjustments are worth the effort.

He's got old man hands haha but hunt down some obi wan kenobi/tarkin hands and they're good.
The HT Revenge of the Sith Obi-Wan hands are not old enough looking for the Mike figure is it? I have not seen them in person to know for sure.

Here is the final version of the sculpt before deposits. I can tweak parts of the sculpt once deposits are in, if desired (shown in last image)

I printed and painted the pistol but a relative of mine thought it would look better with "weathering" so while I was asleep they scratched their finger down it and took the paint off ?‍♂️ I'll attach an image of the printed pistol (end of silencer warped due to hole (will be fixed on final product))
20200501_163938.jpg

Mike Sculpt 2.jpg

20200427_201613-min.jpg

Lmk when you’re accepting deposits. I’ll probably just pay in full up front if that’s okay.

Back