Wallstreet Killer, accessory set: COLLECTING BALANCES, see post #1

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm down Doggie!

pls write my name to the list.

In for a briefcase, Rolex and a kitchen knife if possible Andy ����

Got you all down. Haven't decided if I will offer separate pieces or not versus full set. It can make keeping track of things much more annoying so we'll see.

Also I am not sure about a knife, currently. I figured that many, many people already had a knife but maybe I'm wrong.

interested in watch

interested

Gotcha down.

How does everyone feel about the proposed set? Obviously I want to include iconic pieces that make sense to include, and I feel like we have a good set here, but if I've missed something let me know.

And if anyone can link a picture or two of the briefcase that'd be great. I can't seem to find my copy of the film right now to reference screenshots.

Interested!!!
maybe you can add the nail gun will be a great accessories[emoji4]

53632bd9781e1cff7333275cf5f8ecbe.jpg
f9f507550a88fa969e5b75a8d6a70500.jpg
d1692173f9c09a0ab6d7d1ea1a0feda1.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Interested!!!
maybe you can add the nail gun will be a great accessories[emoji4]

53632bd9781e1cff7333275cf5f8ecbe.jpg
f9f507550a88fa969e5b75a8d6a70500.jpg
d1692173f9c09a0ab6d7d1ea1a0feda1.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Nail gun is listed on the first post ;). It's the piece I'm most looking forward to doing!

Doing a little research on the nail gun model... very hard to find.. but I think I have it... nailed down...:cool:

I think the nail gun is a Paslode brand. There are several models but the one I found that has all the correct shape and size, with the correct little details, is the Paslode 501000 F-350S PowerMaster Plus Pneumatic Framing Nailer.
0r0KMgi.gif

There is a slight variation on this one that I found as well, but you can see the side details (where the logo is) are not correct. Neither have an exact match nail clip but that is easier to change just based on screen appearance.
RAxA9dJ.jpg

Add me please Andy :)

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

回坑老哥?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why迷之飞速Quote!?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I guess it's possible. When we were thinking about this the thought was many people had an ax already by FullMetal

Yes or the iminime set. That also includes the suitcase. I dont need an axe or suitcase. Doggie if you want to offer them, it would be cool if you make a big and a small set

I really wish someone would make the wayfarer sunglasses. I always wanted to display my clean Bateman like this and you’re already giving us the phone
c406ba54fffbadff3116fc781ea026c0.jpg

Yes or the iminime set. That also includes the suitcase. I dont need an axe or suitcase. Doggie if you want to offer them, it would be cool if you make a big and a small set
Obviously don't want to have things balloon out of control, and I want to keep from having too many different options as it becomes hard to keep track of everyone's a la carte orders. But we'll see what comes of all the suggestions :).

I really wish someone would make the wayfarer sunglasses. I always wanted to display my clean Bateman like this and you’re already giving us the phone
c406ba54fffbadff3116fc781ea026c0.jpg

Still in the planning stages here so anything is possible.

I was trying to get a good pictures of the briefcase, this is what I got from the movie so far.

Attachments

• IMG_0165.jpg
    IMG_0165.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0163.jpg
    IMG_0163.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0164.jpg
    IMG_0164.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 79
Back