Wallstreet Killer, accessory set: COLLECTING BALANCES, see post #1

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
List updated. Nearly all payments are in. Thanks, everyone!

Sorry I haven't gotten things out more quickly... as you may have seen via Facebook, I've been going through some frustrating illness stuff and it's been hard getting just about anything done. So I appreciate your patience and hope to get these moving in the next week.

Sets are completed and packed. Hopefully shipping this week!

DSC01231.JPG
DSC01229.JPG
DSC01228.JPG

Phew! All orders have been checked with extra watches and other items added as requested.

He are also a couple of pictures of the Gordon Gecko variant of the phone a few of you are getting.

DSC01284.JPG
DSC01276.JPG
DSC01275.JPG

Alright picked up the final bits of packaging and stuff needed to ship these guys.

I also got a new light box so took a few photos using one of the leftover sets.

DSC01366.JPG
DSC01364.JPG
DSC01371.JPG
DSC01355.JPG
DSC01354.JPG
DSC01353.JPG

I'm sorry for the delay. I'd like to pay the balance of the Wall Street Killer. I want the cheapest delivery, and give me an estimate. I live in South Korea.

A little over half the sets went out today.

Most of the US shipments and several of the internationals including all the Canada orders.

If you are waiting in a Myers tombstone i of course have held yours back and i am currently painting them.

I'll update tracking numbers soon.

This just showed up today! Holy Hell Andy you’ve blown me away. So so good. Have not had s chance to put it on the figure but the box alone blew me away!

This just showed up today! Holy Hell Andy you’ve blown me away. So so good. Have not had s chance to put it on the figure but the box alone blew me away!
Haha awesome! Yeah, sorry I never got the tracking numbers up... been busy.

I will say this, though... just be careful with the watch. As you may know if you've ever ordered a watch from Robbie, these can be fragile (I used the same high-res printing service he does for his watches, which is why I say that).

Hey, all, just wanted to provide an update.

USPS unfortunately has changed their online shipping options and the international shipping option I use for the remainder of the international orders is no longer available (it says temporary but it hasn't been available for like 6 months).

Thus I still need to ship the remaining international orders but unfortunately have to go TO the post office to do it, which I simply haven't been able to yet. I will be doing so this week FOR SURE. My apologies for the delay in your orders.

Also, remember, those of you waiting on a Myers tombstone will get yours shipped together so you don't have to get two separate shipping costs.

Thanks, guys, and I hope those of you that have received your sets are happy. I am disappointed to see essentially no photos of anything in the wild yet :confused:

Back