Wallstreet Killer, accessory set: COLLECTING BALANCES, see post #1

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nail guns are complete.

IMG_20190102_200711_208.jpg

Messaged you on Facebook too but is it too late to order a regular set please?

Alrighty, everyone... I received the last of the high res 3D prints this week. I will be sanding, painting, and decaling them in earnest.

All the axes are done for the DX sets.... apologies for the lack of pictures but the file size limit on this site is ridiculous.

After that I just need to complete the briefcases!

Okey doke, the phones are almost done! I just have to paint the little rectangle area black (it is where the digital display would be).

With the phones done all I need to do is finish the watches and the briefcases!

The watches are done except for the faces... and the main reason I have waited on those is I should be able to get a much higher resolution version of the faces printed so they look even better. I figured since I have to wait on the briefcase casts anyway I may as well improve the watches along the way.

50330805_594211920991827_4301315090159763456_o.jpg
50060789_10111165159328138_8800339172905713664_n.jpg
50343423_10111165159397998_5035794105964167168_n.jpg

Hi, everyone... I just wanted to post an update. My apologies on the time these are taking. I currently have everything finished except the briefcases. I am waiting on the casts of the briefcases... the caster is unfortunately taking a bit longer than I was wanting.

So you may be seeing me work on other projects... it is NOT to the detriment of this project. There is simply nothing I can do to finish until I have the casts in hand. Thanks for the understanding, I can't wait to get these out to you all.

Great news everyone. Tee briefcase casts are complete and on their way to me. I have to finish these and then a few odds and ends and these sets are ready to go!!!!!!!!

Final pieces agree being completed. Briefcases are essentially done. Just need to add the faces and crystals to the watches and complete all the boxes.

IMG_20190213_215104_877.jpg

Surprised no one is responding to your updates, if I was in on this project I’d be extremely pumped and happy with all these updates. Great job man, on the actual items and the communication, we need more of that from custom organizers/creators.

Guilty as charged, this is my first set off Andy and I can’t wait to get it after seeing these final product pics

Surprised no one is responding to your updates, if I was in on this project I’d be extremely pumped and happy with all these updates. Great job man, on the actual items and the communication, we need more of that from custom organizers/creators.
Couldn’t agree more. Andy is killing it (no pun intended) I can’t wait for this set
updates are awesome andy! looking forward to it, thanks for your dedication
Guilty as charged, this is my first set off Andy and I can’t wait to get it after seeing these final product pics

Yeah it's been unusually quiet in here despite my posting updates very regularly. Hey as long as everyone who paid their deposit is still in, all that matters is what you think when you receive it. WE'RE CLOSE!

The sets are complete! I will be packing things for shipping soon.

This means i will be calling for final balances soon, which will include shipping. Don't saend anything yet though I want to post some addiotional information.

Thanks everyone!
IMG_20190225_164532.jpg
IMG_20190225_164557.jpg
IMG_20190225_164638.jpg

Last edited:
Back