Wallstreet Killer, accessory set: COLLECTING BALANCES, see post #1

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's in the ordering details but I just wanted to mention it here. I decided to limit this set to 50 total sets so be sure to get that deposit in to secure. 24/50 preorders remaining!

payment sent . One dx set one regular set!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

List updated! 30 preorders gone, 20 remaining. Thanks everyone!

List updated! There are 32 preorders gone, 18 remaining. Thanks, everyone!

List updated and message sent to anyone on the list who I haven't yet heard from. I will likely be wrapping up the preorders right soon so I can place my high res print orders.

The original plan was for a limit of 50. I am at 33 preorders right now. Depending on who I hear from in the next 24-48 hours I will decide if the set limit will be reduced. If so it will be to a round number such as 40. Thanks, everyone!

Pls add me one more watch, total DX set x 3, Extra Watches x 2. 9, 47, 50
Thank you
Got it updated for you!

Lists updated.

35 sets preordered, only 15 preorders remaining. If no major influx of preorders over this weekend then I will likely close the proerders and change the set limit to 40. I will be posting on my FB page about the remaining preorders today. Thanks!

Hello, everyone! Apologies for the lack of updates. I have been clearing some backlog but will be moving forward on these sets right away. I will be ordering all the necessary high res prints for the small parts (watch, phone, Walkman) and I have been printing nail guns all along. I should have the prints within two weeks and then I can begin painting and decaling everything.

Thank you all for your patience!

Hello, everyone! Apologies for the lack of updates. I have been clearing some backlog but will be moving forward on these sets right away. I will be ordering all the necessary high res prints for the small parts (watch, phone, Walkman) and I have been printing nail guns all along. I should have the prints within two weeks and then I can begin painting and decaling everything.

Thank you all for your patience!

Sounds awesome Andy, thanks!

Alrighty everyone production is commencing full steam ahead! All high res prints are on order and currently being printed. I am working on the nail guns and Walkman headsets while I await those prints.

I have again cleared more previous work and my attention will now be focused on these sets!

Assembly line commences.
Metal axe heads are currently in production as well!
20181025_211054.jpg
20181025_211005.jpg

Back