Wallstreet Killer, accessory set: COLLECTING BALANCES, see post #1

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be in for an axe for no other reason than the one I have is squeaky clean and I want a bloody one to match my bloody face!
I would like the axe included within the set Andy.
Yes, please do the axe! I'd rather have the axe than the nail gun to be honest.

Ok, all, I am working on an axe!

And I;m trying to do this right.... I am looking into the cost of a metal axe head and a real, wooden handle. Thoughts?

Ok, all, I am working on an axe!

And I;m trying to do this right.... I am looking into the cost of a metal axe head and a real, wooden handle. Thoughts?

I prefer metal axe and real wooden handle than a resin axe as long as the price is still reasonable.

I‘m still not on the list... However I‘m intersted in an wooden axe, too.

I‘m still not on the list... However I‘m intersted in an wooden axe, too.
Sorry, buddy... I've gotcha on the now.

I also have the metal axe head in production. It might be a couple weeks before it's ready though.

I made a few small adjustments to the nail gun as well and i have new, cleaner decals for the Rolex on the way.

Finalized nail gun. Added in nails loading into the gun and detail to the lower metal handle.

IMG_20180731_212519_975.jpg
IMG_20180731_212519_974.jpg

Updated the decal for the Rolex watch. Much cleaner and more readable. This is the final version of the watch that will appear in the accessory set.

izlRXCC - Imgur.jpg
cwuWBAj - Imgur.jpg
Xsspd3g - Imgur.jpg

Started preproduction on the nail guns while I am gathering my pricing information.
6LLxk1G.jpg
V2SfNnt.jpg

Alrighty i worked out the axe!

This axe has a real wooden handle and a resin, chrome painted axe head. The metal axe head is being made right now but will look exactly the same but with an even more mirror like finish.

Now that EVERYTHING is finished I'll finalize pricing for ordering!

20180806_205639.jpg
20180806_205737.jpg
20180806_205729.jpg

Preproduction continues. I am just waiting on a couple final figures for pricing information. Thanks for the patience, everyone!

hO9VBYy.jpg

Damn beautiful! Can’t wait to get them all’
Thanks you! I know it's been a bit quiet lately... Ive been tied up sending the Gump sets out. However I have final photos being taken of everything and I expect the set to go up for order next week!

Back