Wallstreet Killer, accessory set: COLLECTING BALANCES, see post #1

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok everyone, I need to determine shipping methods.

There are essentially two options for international buyers:
First class package international: Approximately $25-$30
Priority International: averages $40-$55 depending on location.

Priority mail tends to have better tracking and more reliability. However I have used First class package international for the bulk of my shipping and it has been generally reliable as well. There is ALWAYS a chance for a lost package with the United States Post Office, which is infuriating, but unfortunately I have to go with what is available to me.

When it comes to international buyer you must let me know if you want low value marked. Marking low value essentially eliminates any possibility of recovering the cost of your item in the rare event it is lost or damaged. However, marking full value is not a 100% gaurantee wither, as USPS tends to make it difficult to make claims for losses or damage.

SO, I will need to hear from you international buyers as to what you prefer.

US buyers, shipping is extremely easy and should be relatively inexpensive, on the order of ~$15 which includes full insurance and tracking.

As a guy in the US who can't wait for this beautiful set. I'm happy to send you the $15ish ASAP.

Can't wait!

That's fine. Please send your balance plus shipping of $15. Remember to include your shipping address in a note if it is not the same as the one in PP.

That being said let's do it like this:
US buyers: Send balance plus $15 for shipping.
International buyers: Please PM me and we can go over a specific shipping quote depending on your preference.

All buyers:
- Include your shipping address if it is different than the one in PP.
- Include the following note: "Wallstreet killer balance plus shipping"
- If you got additional watches include the following not: "Wallstreet killer balance, X additional watches, plus shipping"

Balance amounts:
- Regular sets: $90 (after $100 deposit)
- DX sets: $165 (after $100 deposit)
- Additional watches if requested: $50 for each additional watch requested (originally it was $65 but the watch prints ended up being less expensive than I had anticipated, so bonus for you who wanted extras!)
~ If you did not request additional watches previously I cannot add them now. I only had a set number of prints done based off the orders.

Balance and international shipping sent! Thank you.
GOt it.

List updated. Sorry for taking a little while to update the list and get back to messages. I am dealing with a feverish, snot nosed 16 month old:sick:

Back