[WeAreToyz] Dr. Schultz Full Figure (YUNSIL + WeAreToyz team) LIST CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Pedro I received my head today & have my body. Could you please update me on the status of when you'll ship out the outfit rifle & accessories? I know you said the manufacturer needed more time for the lantern. It's been 4 weeks

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates.

The lantern should be ready anytime now. The guns, again, I still need to hear from some guys in the list for a final count of guns, full sets and DX sets.

Some guys have asked me to ship out what is in hand now and the guns and lantern once they are ready. I shipped a couple of sets yesterday.

Schultz%20in%20Box_zpsvrnjidqv.jpg

Matthewjc41

See the Tombstone thread and you will see what Is happening

I got nothing, except the head Marshal and head of Schultz from Denny!!
I bought 3 figures (Schultz, Calvin and Marshall)
I'm waiting for them for 2 years
I was trying to help Pedro with a weapon at a very cheap price to rectify these projects
This is a travesty!!
I'm afraid that buyers are much more than sets of figures and who have not received them now will get have never been(
And I don't know what to do with it(

Ulli....I will still be buying the sets of weapons to show you support....let me know if I could do that...also...are you going to sell the Shultz headsculpt?

Ignore everyone else of course... refund please

See you in September when you decide to reply to your own thread

Not ignoring you Jason. But can't refund you Schultz as I already have your outfit and boots ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back