[WeAreToyz] Dr. Schultz Full Figure (YUNSIL + WeAreToyz team) LIST CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are right Jason, it is difficult to refund money that was already invested in parts for the project, therefore my previous answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then prove to everybody that you will come through.
Inform people. Make the ****ing post ffs... answer people's questions and finish your projects.

You will be amazed by this community if you give them some respect. You may even get it back.

You need to put time into things that people have paid you for. **** happens - yes, but not dealing with everything is making it a whole lot worse...

Totally understand Jason. Believe me that I feel shame and sorry for everything that have happened on my projects.

I regret have worked with certain artists and had to deal with delays and stuff done wrong that is now useless. All I want is to finish these projects, give everyone what they pay for and move on as I have family health issues that I need to take care of too.

I can promise better communication until this is completed. You still have my respect as I know you are a great person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand man, we all do. It's hard to juggle just one of these projects with life...
We are all nice here. It's an awesome, trusting bunch of people on here.

We can all try to help one another when we can. Just reach out and we will understand.
Life does come first - we all know that. Just keep us in the loop.

And if you need some help - let someone know...
Everyone just wants their stuff. If we can do something to help you make that happen, just say!

Origami stop ignoring my PM's and emails. It's been weeks but you now have the time to post on the boards without getting back to me. I'm waiting.

I'll echo what Jason said - it's a great community here. I don't want to speak for anyone, but If you will truly be more active on the forums & start shipping what you can, that will go a long way.

I'm 46 and trust me I know life happens. There are more important things than my 1/6 hobby. On the flip-side it was a lot of $. The lack progress and communication took its toll. I know these projects have been a nightmare for you as well. I hope this is the light at the end of the tunnel.

Came the package.
Got things Marshall and Schulz + accessories Kelvin.
And I don't care what Schultz broken boot)
I'm glad to get at least the clothes and the gun Robbie))

Dr. Schultz

Marshal Wyatt Earp)

Accessories Calvin candy

Almost 3 years of expectations)

one down.... how many left? :rotfl

Well he asked me for my address (for the 3rd time) on July 8th so this combined with his burst of activity and promise to be more active I thought I may actually get something..... but radio silence since

Last edited:
Repainted HS from Юрий Дмитриев (Yuri Dmitriev)
Dr. Schultz - the beard and eyebrows

2.5 years of waiting and Dr. Schultz assembled)
Never been this happy new figurine as it is today))

HS - CULT KING repaint Юрий Дмитриев (Yuri Dmitriev)
Outfit - Yunsil
Weapon - Weapon wizard

[video=youtube_share;YI5TniX_xjE]https://youtu.be/YI5TniX_xjE[/video]​

2.5 years of waiting and Dr. Schultz assembled)
Never been this happy new figurine as it is today))

HS - CULT KING repaint Юрий Дмитриев (Yuri Dmitriev)
Outfit - Yunsil
Weapon - Weapon wizard

[video=youtube_share;YI5TniX_xjE]https://youtu.be/YI5TniX_xjE[/video]​

Looks great congrats! Now if he would just take care of the rest of us

Back