What have you been doing lately? Figures or other stuff?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starfighter

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone does that is not always about the figures? Maybe update us on what you are collecting, making or just if you're going on a summer trip.

I also kinda on-and-off again collect blurays. Got a couple 1:1 scale props too, my latest being Mr. Knight's truncheons from Moon Knight.

Sounds fantastic, Got problem with blurays?

I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone does that is not always about the figures? Maybe update us on what you are collecting, making or just if you're going on a summer trip.
Wish I could say I was going on a summer trip. I've got to get reacquainted with the collecting figures sphere again. (Speaking of Blu-rays from above conversation, highly recommend getting The Batman. just got that yesterday.)

Figures that are on my list so far are Hot Toys Moon Knight, 3rd Party Mr. Knight variant, Hot Toys Carnage (he wouldn't even be on the list if I hadn't had rewards points with AlterEgo that price is insane for both regular and deluxe)

Really want a custom figure done. this year if possible. Just started attempts at trying to find someone to commission. If you could please let me know if there's anyone you can recommend.

Other than all of that just have been working alot sadly. Primary job, secondary one being pharmacy every other weekend. It's been a pain. Also collecting probably too many video games.

I like to freedive. There's nothing like spearfishing for fresh sashimi and sushi-- or grabbing a few lobsters when I have time away from the studio. My wife and I also like to work out and are very into the fitness, nutrition and longevity lifestyle.

SC

Attachments

• IMG_8965.jpg
    IMG_8965.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8502.JPG
    IMG_8502.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
I’ve been playing Pokémon Go again! Have had some upheaval in the house but finally made a little place for displaying my figures, have been splitting my time between too many hobbies as usual.

Nice to dip into the forum every now and again for some inspiration from what everyone is doing :)

I'm buying to company heads that I can't find time to paint LOL
Also, my next build will be doing a full body paint over / makeover on the Storm Hulk Hogan figure.

currently working on finishing my Last of the Mohicans Wes Study Magua and planning a project to complete a 2 figure custom project of Bill Bixby as David Banner and Lou Ferrigno as The Hulk in 1/6 scale.

Besides my last figure run I did. I was in the Arizona State Poker Championship. Made it to the 3rd day but missed the money rounds by 1.8%. Another hour, and even if I lost, I would have a $26k payout for last lol But I did bust a few pro's and knock them out. And I know I can compete with anyone now.

Back