What shoes made from natural materials may be of interest?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be interested in a full set of clothes for Jamie Foxx’s character “Max” from Collateral. He’s got some Blue Puma’s on his feet, a two tone baseball jersey, a brown hoodie and some khaki pants. I’d be happy just to find an accurate shirt…
Hey! I looked at the photo from this movie, but I didn’t see normal sneakers. there are photos? what body will the character be based on?

Hey! I looked at the photo from this movie, but I didn’t see normal sneakers. there are photos? what body will the character be based on?
I will put the movie in and grab a screenshot of his clothes. I will also figure out the body as well. The things I need most are a proper shirt, two-tone green jersey shirt and his shoes…

Hi Suri,
Here’s Jamie’s shoes from Collateral and his shirt too. His shirt is green with blue sleeves and blue collar. The shoes are blue suede, white stripe, white sole insert and black bottom sole. I found the shoes on my figure from eBay a long time ago. They’re rubber slip ons. He’s put together on a Soldier Story body but recently I’ve purchased a Worldbox narrow shoulder body to try. I only need his shirt and shoes. The rest I’ve got covered.

Last edited:
47E50F6A-8CDA-4763-BEB8-DF0312CFF67D.jpeg
8FE25D37-8A72-45C0-9F8C-ED757A523EA3.jpeg
3DB0131F-F96D-40A1-AF10-4083DBD0E27C.jpeg
F5B09F08-9BD7-4B88-A3DA-46C654AACE62.jpeg

That’s a very good possibility. Maybe start an interest thread for Jamie Foxx’s shoes and clothing set from Collateral. I remember you stating a cost of $250 for Deckard’s shoe from Blade Runner so I understand the cost of the shoes. If you can locate the proper materials needed for a clothing set run an interest thread. I’ll sign up for shoes and a shirt right away.
There is a thread posted for the Tom Cruise suit in active projects so I know there’s interest for that movie. Thanks for posting today !

That’s a very good possibility. Maybe start an interest thread for Jamie Foxx’s shoes and clothing set from Collateral. I remember you stating a cost of $250 for Deckard’s shoe from Blade Runner so I understand the cost of the shoes. If you can locate the proper materials needed for a clothing set run an interest thread. I’ll sign up for shoes and a shirt right away.
There is a thread posted for the Tom Cruise suit in active projects so I know there’s interest for that movie. Thanks for posting today !
well. I'll think about the execution details a bit and create a thread in the interests section.

Back