Full figure Willy Wonka by Cult King - SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This project was definitely worth the wait. The tailoring is top notch and the sculpt is so amazing.

Are these worldbox hands or custom hands? They look different than the other pictures. Thanks in advance. :)
If I had to be critical that was the only part that let down the figures, the hands . If you compare it to something like Cheungkinmen Mrs Doubtfire hands , well those are a work of art in itself.

Attachments

• 20221024_220617.jpg
    20221024_220617.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Thanks for the video. Love the Kronk Gym shirt, close to my home. Also, love the pure and honest appreciation for these marvelous figures!
Thanks for watching 😊 I'm a huge boxing fan definitely my favourite hobby, more than figures, statues Lego or anything else. I've been a fan since the 70s and not a day goes by when I don't read watch something boxing related. Emmanuel Steward was a legendary trainer and so many great fighters came out of that gym in the 70s/80s. It's sad that the original gym is no longer there after vandalism/theft and it was eventually knocked down 😪 But at least they relocated. I've visited Michigan once back in 1998 , Saginaw of all places to visit friends 👍

Thanks for watching 😊 I'm a huge boxing fan definitely my favourite hobby, more than figures, statues Lego or anything else. I've been a fan since the 70s and not a day goes by when I don't read watch something boxing related. Emmanuel Steward was a legendary trainer and so many great fighters came out of that gym in the 70s/80s. It's sad that the original gym is no longer there after vandalism/theft and it was eventually knocked down 😪 But at least they relocated. I've visited Michigan once back in 1998 , Saginaw of all places to visit friends 👍
Great turnout of championship boxers from one gym: Tommy Hearns, Milton McCrory, Hilmer Kenty, Michael Moorer, Tony Tucker, Frank Tate, Jimmy Paul, Mickey Goodwin.

Hi all! I'm looking for an accessory set for the amazing DX set. Anyone making or selling any please?! Thanks!

Back