YMDESIGHNS-Inigou-GeeWiz-FullMetal- Lefty & The Jewel Man (Donnie Brasco)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottyb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Lefty
&
The Jewel Man

Taking interest for my next project Lefty and Donnie. Inigou will be sculpting the duo. Not set in Stone but I'm thinking we will offer Lefty in both hatted and Unhatted. Donnie for sure we be offered with and with out a mustache. Ive been Working GeeWiz ​to make there respective Jackets happen As pictured above. Marlindesighns has been working on the digital pattern for lefty. The pattern should be ready to show any day. The talented full Metal Will be remastering The Pair of glasses he has already done to fit the new sculpt!

I will start separate interest lists for the head's/jackets/glasses but how this will be offered is still TBD. Prices Will be announced in due time. Hard to tell the time frame on this project but id suspect and exspect this will be all said and done before Christmas.

Head's
1.tbay
2.Rahmier84
3.JeffTVR
4.marlindesign
5.gido
6.Gipetto0812 (donnie only)
7.mightyq
8. Yumba
Jackets
1.mightyq
2.tbay
3.Rahmier84
4.JeffTVR
5.marlindesign
6.Gipetto0812 Donnie only
7.mightyq

Glasses
1.JeffTVR
2.marlindesign
3.gido
4.Gipetto0812 (donnie only)

Last edited:
You can all thank Marty for the early reveal. I wasn't gonna reveal till i had heads and cloth in hand but Marty and a few other were inquiring to geewiz they email me this morning tell me might as well start it.

I should Note Note Donnie will be designed for ttm19. Lefty will be designed on the ttm 21.

i have both already scotty , they are mods done by jake rahmier, i also had fullmetal make the glasses for lefty, they came out great,,,, as you can see....donnie is a sweeny todd sculpt modded, and lefty a carlitos way modded. perfectly also by jake...jake and .i were going to offer casts, but i found out scotty was having them made.....no big deal......i will be in for the clothing, as i was going to geewiz anyhow..

db10_zps73a92b48.jpg

db8_zps3d82100a.jpg

db9_zps088acf01.jpg

as you can see the carlitos way is perfect because both movies came out about the same time...so for age wise its perfect..... i think this mod is perfect!!

Donnie looks really good! The head of lefty is kinda big thow! Mabey just the body u have it on?|

its the body, if you seen a carlito up close you would know its fine,,its a bl body

I'm glad you're still going through with this, definitely a must have for me.

Yup Im not to worried yet i think we will get a few more on board once things get shown but either way these are grail status for me! Must have!

Had a Chat with Inigou this morning he has started the lefty sculpt. He is a big fan of the movie and has said he got a super good start on the base! The few of us that want this are in for a real treat seems hes very passionate about the movie too! Should have something to show soon!

Back