YMDESIGHNS-Inigou-GeeWiz-FullMetal- Lefty & The Jewel Man (Donnie Brasco)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shirt looks great! TTM 19 is still way too big for Johnny Depp. If a body that has a single neck/chest is desired I think the best solution for those that will have the jacket on all the time may be this body:

hghgh.jpg

shirt looks great! TTM 19 is still way too big for Johnny Depp. If a body that has a single neck/chest is desired I think the best solution for those that will have the jacket on all the time may be this body:

hghgh.jpg
Yep...thats a cheap readily available body too. 23 usd shipped I believe.

Yep...thats a cheap readily available body too. 23 usd shipped I believe.

Yea i was gonna use the for ace that would work wonders for depp i think too! We will tailor the coat to that body! I still say pachino is too plump and has 2 wide shoulders for anything other than a ttm 21 thow.

Unless u all prefer necked sculpts? I can easy just remove the neck for my own copy!

Yes i should be receiving head any day! The jacket got put on backburner thow! Once i get everything im behind in up to date im gonna see what we can do what that!

Give me a few weeks i promise all have these ready! I just clened up the hatted sculpt today. The demand for them is really low i have 2 things ahead on priority then all bang these out!

Back