YMDESIGHNS-Inigou-GeeWiz-FullMetal- Lefty & The Jewel Man (Donnie Brasco)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lefty going to printer after we confirm size of nukey is printed correctly!

Thanks for putting me on the list scottyb! :hi5:

I'll also be down for glasses and jacket for the Jewel Man as well please

I got ya marty! Still waiting to confirm sizing of nukey print. Then lefty will go right away! Fabric is in for printing on his coat!

I got ya marty! Still waiting to confirm sizing of nukey print. Then lefty will go right away! Fabric is in for printing on his coat!

Will the outfit for Lefty be fitted for the slim body? I think a short body like that would work well for him

My plan is for lefty ttm 21 . Donnie ttm19 neckless. There is still plaent of time to make changes to this but i beleave lefy way to big for ttm22.

My plan is for lefty ttm 21 . Donnie ttm19 neckless. There is still plaent of time to make changes to this but i beleave lefy way to big for ttm22.

Al is 5'7", I think the ttm 21 might be a hair too tall for him. Hot toys always uses a slim for Johnny Depp so the 19 might be a bit big too imo. Any chance I could get my set tailored to a different body?

Yep most of my Depp figures (HT and custom) are on Slim bodies except for Tonto

Jonny wears shirts that show his neck line if u go on ttm 22 it will look stupid! The material will be at printer another week and a half and itll take good 2 week minimum to ship to gee wiz so we have lots of time to debate this! I just dont see the 22 working out for us Pacino was stocky and plump in the movie he will look to small in my opinion on a 22. Also the ttm 19 arnt acually all that big for donnie! Height mods should be really easy for us these days.

Whats bodies are your customs on Marty?

Please discuss !

What is the size of the carlito's way body comparable too>? Just these guys seem to big for ttm 22 but that's just me. On top of that my only figure on a slim is ht luke so i dont have a lot of exp with these body. Im gonna order one up so i can compare sizing.

I really want my donnie to have one of those big collar shirts that show his neck line like he wears is pretty much ever seen there is no way that will work on the slim. I have my tailor working on prototype also I seen the first draft it looks really good.

What ever the majority of the people want i will make happen but i still vote ttm 19 for donnie. Also go to the first page and look leftys shoulder length he has wide shoulders. to big for a slim im my opinion.

Last edited:
Carlitos body is absolutely perfect size, but I'm afraid we can't find such enterbay bodies for all customers.It's between ttm22 and 21.Maybe ttm 22 with fat suit and long uncle pegs?Or-perfect will be ht Colsohn body.

Would u guys be interested in a shirt for Donnie also? One of the fancy shirts with the big collar. Im breaking in my new tailor and shes is really good. Here is a WiP she showed me a few weeks ago. I always have her making star wars stuff this is her first attempt at making a shirt with collar. Lest to say for her first attempt i was very impressed.

Please pay no attention to the cut or material it was just something we had laying around to practice with. She can make these miles better too.

Here is the back of the shirt when i got it in hand i pulled to collar down to normal position and it was fine. Her futzing skillz arnt quit there lol. I could make it look a look nicer when i was looking at it.

Back