Yul Brynner Westworld Sculpts

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greyrabbit

Freaked Out!
Reaction score
hey guys I've made a small batch of castings of these sculpts Yul Brynner heads and hats. Made through 3D modeling and (polyjet) 3D printed. All castings are in white resin, drilled to fit HT necks. I listed a few on eBay at $60AUD, though offering head and hat sets at $50 for forum members, includes postage worldwide, Paypal accepted.

the2dqT.jpg

X3Wikij.jpg

sc2f6gr.jpg

7i0IJ9u.jpg

pv7d677.jpg

Preview of version 2 Head, should have these ready to offer by next week:

4nJ4KeE.jpg

fnYGWfW.jpg

jLmoOU1.jpg

Looks awesome, So these are $50 shipped painted?

Edit: Nevermind, casted and shown in white resin guessing not painted haha still interested, will get back to you!

AJ - you wouldn't want a painted one from me ..I'm shocking at hand painting, as can be seen lol ..so it's best I'm offer them as plain white castings. Sure, send a PM if you're still interested - all the best :)

Insane!!!

I'd like a V2 sculpt if it's possible to just buy that one when it's available?

Is it possible to get some more clear close up detail shots?
And does the head seem just slightly large on the body or is that the angle of the photo?

Sean

It does look a bit large... wonder if it could be shrunk down in order to get a better sized casting? I assume when files are digital like this that is easier to do :huh

thanks for all the feedback!

..the head is a bit smaller in size compared to Trev's Dexter sculpt. Yul measures from ear to ear 34 mm. I've placed a few heads together for comparison ..it's more so the photos making it look huge (not a great cam on the phone) lol

Shall uploaded better shots from digital camera, just need to get some batteries for it! :)

GB - have noted interest for the robot version, should have all castings done by mid next week and follow up with pics.

SpaceCrawler, dragonsleeper - I'll see about getting better close ups, fyi the hard copy print is accurate within +/-0.2mm of the 3D model ..what you see in detail on the 3D renders is pretty much same on the hard copy and in the castings.

nlW4K9O.jpg

zYAiBoF.jpg

vLNjkPh.jpg

8XnVgIx.jpg

kKXIyYl.jpg

It looks great, comparison pics are helpful, thanks. Looking forward to receiving mine and painting it up!

Yeah, scale looks good next to the other heads.... thanks for that :duff

And thanks for noting my interest, I'm pretty stoked to get this one :rock

I really want to get the version 2. please add me on the list. Thanks

pcleemake, great! have added you on too. Parts are in molds curing atm so hopefully they've set well and be able to post some progress shots soon :)

So has anyone been working on an outfit for him?

I was looking at Newline Miniatures, and they appear to have most everything you'd need, but the shirt, pants and waist belt are all out of stock at the moment. I put in an email to see if they might be in stock again soon, or if there would be a way to get a set made.

Here's the pieces I was thinking might work:
Belt and Holster w/peacemaker- $25
gunslingerbeltblack1.jpg

Grey Western Shirt- $7.50
westernshirtblack.jpg

Grey pants- $4.50
trouserstan2.jpg

Black Cowboy Boots- $15
cowboybootblack.jpg

BL2 Black Belt- $3.50
belts.jpg

I'm not positive about the color of the pants... might need to be a darker grey. But I think the rest (with the exception of the waist belt's buckle) is pretty darn close, at least to this image:

westworld556.jpeg

westworld-original-big.jpg

So what do you all think?

Back