Yul Brynner Westworld Sculpts

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ask nl miniatures about the shirts a while ago and they said they would be doing anymore.

Sorry... the wording here's a bit unclear :lol

So they would be doing more, or would not be doing more? Sadly I'm guessing "not" will be the answer :lol

I imagine the pants and belt will not be too hard to find, but not sure where to find a close matching grey western shirt?

Careful with Newline guys.. For some reason, they've been very late with shipping and communicating in recent weeks. Ive placed orders with them for years and recently placed an order 6 weeks ago. im still waiting for it, and although ive sent a few emails out, i haven't received a response.

Careful with Newline guys.. For some reason, they've been very late with shipping and communicating in recent weeks. Ive placed orders with them for years and recently placed an order 6 weeks ago. im still waiting for it, and although ive sent a few emails out, i haven't received a response.

That's no bueno... some of their stuff looks spot-on for this.

There's also a seller on eBay with most of the same items, although I don't know if it's also Newline or someone who just sells their items.

I was thinking of having a shirt and trousers custom made....might cost around £40/$60?

Edit: If there is enough interest, a small batch of say, 8-10 sets could be a go.

I'd be interested in that Dubby... he's got a pretty clean cut to his shirt and even the Newline shirt is not accurate to the stiching across the front and pocket design.

I'd be interested in that Dubby... he's got a pretty clean cut to his shirt and even the Newline shirt is not accurate to the stiching across the front and pocket design.

I've sent a message and some pics to the clothing maker and I will start a separate interest thread if she is willing and able to do a small run :)

Sorry... the wording here's a bit unclear :lol

So they would be doing more, or would not be doing more? Sadly I'm guessing "not" will be the answer :lol

I imagine the pants and belt will not be too hard to find, but not sure where to find a close matching grey western shirt?

Sorry I meant wouldn't :slap

thanatos, skyjacker, and toyadventurer - I've got you on the list as well for v.2.

Molds should be fully set in a few hours, and I should be able to post some pics of castings to show you guys later today. Bought camera batteries too, so I'll get up close on detail as best possible :)

a few shots from the first couple of castings:

yBHkrZ6.jpg

C4ReK0C.jpg

2wQsn4d.jpg

tn4Um6z.jpg

...been called away until Sunday night, though shall start on castings when I return. In the mean time, please leave any comments or suggestions (can always rework the .stl files). For anyone else interested in placing an order, please send a PM as it'll be easier for me to track when I get back.

I've decided to do only a small batch of these to offer on the forum (didn't realize there was a current interest thread for Yul heads 'til yesterday), and don't want to cause any/much further interference with the progress on that one.

have you both down groucho and 16K!

I am looking into making a second face plate for the v2 head, so that there will be two different face expressions that can be fitted on the front of head sculpt - shall keep posting progress. Still same price ($50 posted), just want to add something extra :)

I'll get on to making the 2nd face model and post it up - can be tweaked, so any suggestions would be great.

Here is a render pic of the v.1 sculpt (reason I'm showing is to give a better 360 of the head and show the expression on that one is different that v.2 (which has more of a frowning/angry look).

uh4TAw5.jpg

Back