Yul Brynner Westworld Sculpts

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep, picked em up gb.....nice few extra bits in it too....great sculpt.......on to the painting

I got 4 duplicate heads because Will is such a nice guy so I made this instead of the usual cowboy bash

imagejpg2_zps77c1bcb3.jpg

imagejpg1_zps2dd60176.jpg

hey guys I've made a small batch of castings of these sculpts Yul Brynner heads and hats. Made through 3D modeling and (polyjet) 3D printed. All castings are in white resin, drilled to fit HT necks. I listed a few on eBay at $60AUD, though offering head and hat sets at $50 for forum members, includes postage worldwide, Paypal accepted.

the2dqT.jpg

X3Wikij.jpg

sc2f6gr.jpg

7i0IJ9u.jpg

pv7d677.jpg

Preview of version 2 Head, should have these ready to offer by next week:

4nJ4KeE.jpg

fnYGWfW.jpg

jLmoOU1.jpg
Hello, I realize this post is quite old, but was wondering if you would be able to make me a life size head with removeable face?
also, if possible to due life size would you be able to add a neck?

Thank you,
Robert

hey guys I've made a small batch of castings of these sculpts Yul Brynner heads and hats. Made through 3D modeling and (polyjet) 3D printed. All castings are in white resin, drilled to fit HT necks. I listed a few on eBay at $60AUD, though offering head and hat sets at $50 for forum members, includes postage worldwide, Paypal accepted.

the2dqT.jpg

X3Wikij.jpg

sc2f6gr.jpg

7i0IJ9u.jpg

pv7d677.jpg

Preview of version 2 Head, should have these ready to offer by next week:

4nJ4KeE.jpg

fnYGWfW.jpg

jLmoOU1.jpg
Hello greyrabbit: I'm interested in your version 2 head sculp with the removable face. Are they still available? and how to order?

Back