[YUNSIL] -PAYMENTS DUE 9/30/17- Patrick Bateman Double-Breasted Pinstripe Suit

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talked to Yunsil and think I'm going to leave everything the same with the exception of lengthening the pants by 3mm.
Don't want to make any changes at the last minute without knowing how they'll turn out (won't get another prototype). I think we have a winner as is anyways.
Here are Yunsil's responses regarding shirt color, pants length, suspender pattern and overcoat pockets:

1. shirts color
I think shirts color is good. our staff agree with me. Please see a attached file.(Top)
and We have a no choice. shirts color swatch is limited.

2. pants length
ok. I will increase 3mm

3. suspender
radically, It has black line and yellow dot in navy square. Please see a attached file.(bottom-right)
But, Printout was bad. fabric printer cann't express too detailed patten.
so, I removed black line in navy square,
If I cange to lemon yellow dot, It would seem to be Green. due to interference of color.
If I cange to white dot, It would seem to be sky blue.
If you want to change for white dot, I will chage.

4. overcoat
I think overcoat has flap pocket. Please see a attached file.(middle)

37645664571_a46b094fda_z.jpg

Cmon, pants are fine. It's 1:6 it won't translate the same as 1:1, If we aren't getting another proto why lengthen those pants? 3mm sounds like it will ruin the fit. Leave those pants alone, it's gonna look sloppy.

This has got to be one of the most down to as close to the details of the movie as you can get with a nice suit,not to mention the suspenders,shirt,tie and overcoat. That can be very hard to translate in 1/6. Danny impressed me way back when the Henry Hill outfit was commissioned.
This is gonna be your masterpiece collaboration with Yunsil if I can wager an opinion!
Troppo bello!!!

This has got to be one of the most down to as close to the details of the movie as you can get with a nice suit,not to mention the suspenders,shirt,tie and overcoat. That can be very hard to translate in 1/6. Danny impressed me way back when the Henry Hill outfit was commissioned.
This is gonna be your masterpiece collaboration with Yunsil if I can wager an opinion!
Troppo bello!!!

Thanks Kevin much appreciated!
It is a great set. Can't wait for everyone to get theirs.

Thinking of selling my set. PM me if anyone is interested

Back