Clothing set Yunsil Princess Leia - Final Run CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...but how long would you expect Yunsil to make these? Could we expect her to be complete in March? April?

Ive just received words the packing and inspection is complete, and the items are about to be shipped to me by yunsil.

everyone on the list, please PM me with your updated and correct addresses. if you are outside of North America, i will provide you a shipping quote at that time

shipping cost within North America - $30 via UPS sent to [email protected] as friends&family, or covering 4% fee

WHEN SENDING PAYMENT, INCLUDE NAME, FORUM NAME OR IG/ FB NAME

Last edited:
payment sent, can you please confirm you've received and the shipping/ tracking etc please mate?

After taking stock, I have 2 extras available for anyone who missed out. They will be sold at a premium, since I had to front them to get this run made, and to be fair to the original folks who contributed to make this happen. Again, this is the final run, last chance.

Got mine today, very nice work. Was hoping it included an undergarment. I’m using the HT one but I don’t like that one because it’s short.
Fabric drapes nicely, but I’m thinking I might need to iron it to get rid of some of the wrinkles and maybe do water treatment so it looks best?
Anyone got any tips?
Sorry for the crappy photo, lol!

Attachments

• B87B1A1F-DB2C-4522-99F9-ADF40EAD0901.jpeg
    B87B1A1F-DB2C-4522-99F9-ADF40EAD0901.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 68
Payment and PM sent! Apologies for delay. I stopped receiving notifications from this thread even though I'm watching it with email enabled and all..

Back