Clothing set Yunsil Princess Leia - Final Run CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes still accepting payments. I’ll leave it open till I wake up tomorrow morning
Payment sent, please confirm receipt and add my name to the list. Also, I included a note that I might be moving in 3-6 months. Not confirmed yet, but wanted to notify you before hand just in case that can pose a shipping problem. If I end up moving, I'll let you know well in advance. If that's a problem, please let me know and I can arrange a new address. Thanks very much.

Is it too late to be part of this?

I just discovered this project while randomly scrolling my Facebook feed earlier this morning.

Has there been any further indication from Yunsil when she's likely to be able to complete this run ?

Just bought Leia and found out about this since I'm not part of this forum! 😭 If anyone decides to sell their spot I'd be very happy to buy it. Thanks!

Just Joined the forum, and insanely bummed I missed this. If anyone wants to sell me theirs please let me know.

Was like pulling teeth to get this over the edge and it was shared on every Facebook 1/6 group, my IG, this forum, sideshow freaks etc. it was out there for all to see.
Well, I'm sure that's the case -- but as I just started collecting 1/6 figures a few months ago (and was not part of any 1/6 groups until even more recently) I missed it nonetheless. Sad to hear it was tough to get over the edge.

Back