[YUNSIL] Sherlock Outfit

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [YUNSIL] Sherlock Outfit - COLLECTING DEPOSITS

No problem Terry!

All deposits sent and confirmed by yunsil, we will see a prototype in June - July! I know it's a long wait but keep in mind we have a massive Joker and Leia outfit run in front of us and also, Sherlock seasons come once every few years, so it isn't THAT long if you think about it. I will keep you all updated as I get more info, pics etc.

Bump for deposits! I will likely be setting deadline for mid feb :)

payment sent~

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

hey! I refunded your payment because you did not cover the fees, please read payment instructions carefully! Thank you!

please chuck again

Re: [YUNSIL] Sherlock Outfit - DEPOSIT DEADLINE FEB 15, 2017

Payment sent.

Thanks hiroto, list updated.

Also, a reminder that the deadline is coming up soon, if you ever wanted a great sherlock figure, this is the time. There are plenty of headsculpts out there, from the BCS ones (modern and victorian look), Poptoys one (Sculpted by VIMAL), Daco Yoo, and the recently reissued iminime, and the possibility of Waruna sculpting one as well, so as you can see, there is no shortage of sherlock sculpts, however, this outfit by yunsil will only be offered ONCE. No second runs.

Thanks hiroto, list updated.

Also, a reminder that the deadline is coming up soon, if you ever wanted a great sherlock figure, this is the time. There are plenty of headsculpts out there, from the BCS ones (modern and victorian look), Poptoys one (Sculpted by VIMAL), Daco Yoo, and the recently reissued iminime, and the possibility of Waruna sculpting one as well, so as you can see, there is no shortage of sherlock sculpts, however, this outfit by yunsil will only be offered ONCE. No second runs.

Is the iminime version reissued ?
Where can i find it

Deposit sent!!! please confirm!!!

I've sent deposit.

Back