YUNSIL Superman 78- Payments Due June 17th

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL- Superman 78 suit

One thing I hate with the Reeve body is that the arms doesn't fall straight, any anyone done any mods or is there a good alternative.

The pic of the Arnie Kim Reeve is amazing but with the HT version you could never get him to pose like that!

One thing I hate with the Reeve body is that the arms doesn't fall straight, any anyone done any mods or is there a good alternative.

The pic of the Arnie Kim Reeve is amazing but with the HT version you could never get him to pose like that!
I hate one more thing about Reeve body...Where (the hell)I'll find one? Lol

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

please add me! I'm def interested in the suit. Maybe the sculpt as well depending on price

I'm in

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I recall a fair amount of discussion regarding the inaccuracy of the body to Reeves physique. So, could probably use a wholesale update.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The hot toys MOS jor el body switched with taller lower legs is a good match for the reeve body.

Regardless of the valid comments in respect of accuracy to Reeve's frame, is this definitely being tailored to the HT CR Supes body?

With agreement of Rdeezy, I want to ask here , do anybody have interess to get new Jor-El Brando sculpt?

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Back