YUNSIL Superman 78- Payments Due June 17th

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL- Superman 78 suit

Hope I can still get in on this, Rob?

If this could look half as good as Arnie Kim's 1/4 version, I would be very happy!

Yeah man, you are in sir! I'm not updating the list any longer as we reached over 50 people but just stayed tuned to the thread for future updates sales info etc.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah man, you are in sir! I'm not updating the list any longer as we reached over 50 people but just stayed tuned to the thread for future updates sales info etc.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Awesome, Rob. Thank you :rock

The Ht Reeve upper body proportions are spot on, but don't you think the legs are a bit too bulky? I think Reeve had slightly small legs? Would it be worth Frankensteining a body? Would really like to get this as accurate as possible. Thoughts, Rob?

The Ht Reeve upper body proportions are spot on, but don't you think the legs are a bit too bulky? I think Reeve had slightly small legs? Would it be worth Frankensteining a body? Would really like to get this as accurate as possible. Thoughts, Rob?

Reeve actually put on a fair amount of bulk during the hiatus in shooting Superman II. There was a one year break when the Salkinds fired Donner. Everyone's contracts had to be re-negotiated. Reeve continued working out with his personal trainer David Prowse (yes, Darth Vader) and Margot Kidder in contrast dropped a lot of weight and looked gaunt when filming resumed.

So anyway, his legs really aren't so skinny compared to the Richard Lester footage.

YUNSIL- Superman 78 suit

I don't mind the bulk I just wish they were 0.63 inches longer. The Reeve body only scales to 6 foot. The leg needs a half an inch and the boots then need to be stretched to approach the knee fold of the longer lower leg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Is the original suit easy to remove from the body intact or do you need to cut it?

Is the original suit easy to remove from the body intact or do you need to cut it?

original suit has a zipper down the back. it's fairly easy to remove. You obviously don't want to just yank it off either though :lol

YUNSIL- Superman 78 suit

If anyone knows about anyone doing a run of boots it would awesome to have set sculpted in flight. Similar to Sideshows Green Lantern boots.

62b8ed1b2e544bbf676e1dafbdf72234.jpg

b27cc3aabb46ad37e33a80db36980557.jpg

Back