YUNSIL Superman 78- Payments Due June 17th

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL- Superman 78 suit

No, I don't have any timefrane from her for prototype. Yunsil is behind schedule these days. I'm in no rush as I want this to be as great as it can be.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

No, I don't have any timefrane from her for prototype. Yunsil is behind schedule these days. I'm in no rush as I want this to be as great as it can be.

Tottaly agree with this, can't rush a perfection.

This Is happening. I've already paid for the prototype and she is already gathering material

Rob,
Please put me on the list for the costume and head sculpt. Can't wait to see the progress.
I would strongly advise you to seek the advice from Martin Lakin regarding the costume. He has done exhaustive research into the original Reeve costumes.
Here's his website:

www.supermania78.com

Chris

Rob,
Please put me on the list for the costume and head sculpt. Can't wait to see the progress.
I would strongly advise you to seek the advice from Martin Lakin regarding the costume. He has done exhaustive research into the original Reeve costumes.
Here's his website:

www.supermania78.com

Chris
Yeah I've checked out his site and sent some of his mock ups of the HT suit and the corrections that he advised that needed to be made to it to make it more accurate to Yunsil already including the accurate "S" sizing and artwork.

Is there anybody who didn't fix the neck connector problem with their HT Superman yet? I've had two Reeve's and the both of them got their necks ruined. :(

The neck barrel's top cup that holds the barbell ball cracks.

I've had this happen on a few HT figures like X3 wolverine, DX13 T800 and Dastan, so I bought some resin casts from Ashkanls and so far none have cracked

The neck barrel's top cup that holds the barbell ball cracks.

Exactly. I believe this was reported as a known issue with the HT Sup Reeve.
And five figures and all of them were fine?!

I imagine the majority of cases of that issue were people putting his head all the way back for flying poses.

Back