• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Custon OneSixth and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted 1/6 Alan Grant Jurassic Park custom (parts, etc.)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.E

Super Freak
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just curious to see if there are any custom Alan Grant (Sam Neill) parts out there. Heads, clothing, accessories, etc. I know there have been a couple runs/offerings over the years. PM me if you've got any leads. Thanks.

Thanks for replying. I contacted Caine ages ago (feels that way at least) and that sculpt is long gone apparently. Too bad too, I liked that one.
Hey man,

https://customonesixth.com/threads/...box-yunsil-closed.186377/page-35#post-9873734
List for the clothing is closed tough, but perhaps the artists (for the head and accesserories) might be able to help you out, worth the shot I suppose ;) As for the head there was a great sculpt from Caine (but I'm not sure you can still get that head from him). GL with the search!

Thanks for replying. I contacted Caine ages ago (feels that way at least) and that sculpt is long gone apparently. Too bad too, I liked that one.
Np man. Caine sculpt is indd one of the best ones but he only did a small batch of those...

Back