1/6 Nathan Drake? ( SCULPTOR NEEDED!)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Nathan Drake?

If Nathan Fillion can get into shape I'd be down for him to get the role. But if they want to make a series of films he won't be a good choice - he's too old.

Jake G could possibly work, Josh Duhamel, Chris Evans or Chris Pine could work as well. What about the wolf guy from True Blood?

Didn't Naughty Dog say they wanted Hugh Jackman back when a film was announced?

hell yea Chris Evans! I just saw a pic where he looked alot like Drake! I'm good with Jake or chris. I don't like Hugh Jackman for the part.

I was watching a film the other night which was starring Eddie Cibrian, I don't know much of him but he's definitely got the look and he even reminded me of Drake a few times.

Come on, with a name like Nathan-Fillion is the obvious choice to play Drake. There isn't anyone else who could do the character justice.

Nathan Fillion for sure:
nathan-drake-fillion.jpg

There's also this pic:
https://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/..._as_nathan_drake_by_psychicsocial-d30ped8.jpg

Come on, with a name like Nathan-Fillion is the obvious choice to play Drake. There isn't anyone else who could do the character justice.

Yeah. Drake's personality is just like Nathan's too.

I don't see whys o many people love Fillon for the part, I'm sorry I just don't see it,plus if they make 3 movies, he is a bit older looking right?

This guy isn't an actor, but he appeared in a season of Big Brother USA and I couldn't help but think that he'd make a passable Nathan Drake. His name is Jeff Shroeder, and I think he's since been offered a hosting gig on some cable travel show of some kind.

Big-Brother-Jeff.jpg

Nathan Fillion is my ideal choice but I think he may be too old.

Search 'hitler reacts to Mark Wahlberg' on YouTube. The end clips of that video really show off Fillion's 'drakeness'.

Didn't want to post it here as it features very strong language.

I'm starting to like him! ^^ oh anyway, any sculptors out there that would be up for sculpting drake?

if you would buy a sculpt of Drake, say so, I will get a list together and then everyone can spread the word that we need a sculpter and there is a lot of interest.

alright cool, but were gonna need more people. So let some people know, if we want this to happen.

alright cool, but were gonna need more people. So let some people know, if we want this to happen.

Maybe try to start an interest list to see how much people are really interested. Of course must put a disclaimer about not having a sculptor yet. If we can get a large list going, then it may be easier to show different sculptors that there is enough demand.

The people interested in buying a Nathan Drake sculpt.
There is no sculptor yet.

1. The Rogster
2. PapitoMX
3.aesthetics
4.Tesio
I'm thinking we need about 50 people interested. If you are interested repost this list with your name attached.

Back