1/6 Nathan Drake? ( SCULPTOR NEEDED!)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Rogster

I eventually want to bash a 1/6 Nathan Drake from the Uncharted game series. I know wher I would get most of his stuff but, what about a head? If you have made one post him here! And give me some tips!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 1/6 Nathan Drake?

haha as would I, I'm considering getting a PS3 just for his games!But do to the lack of cash, that is only a thought right now. I want to make the figure, but don't know of a head that would work.

Good thing about drake is all he needs are a few accessories then you've got his appearance from every game :)

True just Two or 3 different shirts and a few belts but I would go for the look in drakes fortune.

I don't know about ya'l but I hope, if Hot toys picks this up, they won't make him look like Mark Wahlberg. I want the video game Drake!

I don't know about ya'l but I hope, if Hot toys picks this up, they won't make him look like Mark Wahlberg. I want the video game Drake!

haha, you ain't gotta worry about that nightmare. The director dropped out along with his script and cast :)

The same guy that plays him in th video game, I hear he looks like the game model, but I think the best replacement should be the guy from stargate atlantis, I don't know his name but the main guy, he could pull it off

I'm actually brought this up to a sculptor here on the threads. I'm pretty sure if there is enough interest here, we can get one of the talents here to do one for us. Also, the clothes looks similar to Dexter's kill clothes, just different colors. Can anyone confirm?

P1100075.jpg
I know mine isn't the only one, but I think a few of us have. I'm strongly considering swapping out the head though.

I attempted 1 but the head I wanted to use was really undersized :( I'd be interested in a group shindig.

The same guy that plays him in th video game, I hear he looks like the game model, but I think the best replacement should be the guy from stargate atlantis, I don't know his name but the main guy, he could pull it off

why does everyone say this?? he doesn't look like drake and he's a d-list actor.

I'm gonna go with the most popular choice of Nathan Fillon. simply because the guy basically is drake. I'm pretty sure they used him as a reference when they created the character

@ Rogster their still gonna make the movie. Sony just weren't happy with Darren Aronofskys' direction( thank god!)

cool cause this is probably my favorite series! And Jedi, that's a cool bash, it's not perfect, but it looks like Drake!

I'm gonna get a lot of ____ for this, but what about Jake Gylannhal? Haha

Back