Accessory Agent Cooper Twin Peaks Accessories + Doggie Doc paint apps

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Accessories

Update: February 20, 2021

If you want to be part of the paint run, please pay the $100 by February 20th.

Deposit: $50
Paypal: [email protected]
Due: January 15th (one week grace).

Price
1-9 Sets $115 ($100 for those who paid before February 5th)
10+ sets $85
+
Shipping:
$5 U.S. (First Class)
$18 international (First Class) / $38 (Priority)

Accessories:
1. Omega wristwatch
2. Realistic micro-cassette recorder
3. Japanese Soka Gakkai lapel pin
4. FBI Badge (accurate to series, not real life)
+ water slide decal sheet (at least 3x of each decal to allow for mistakes) and die-cut vinyl decals for the tape.

Notes:
- This is a raw set. Buyer will need to sand off 3D-printing sprues, paint, and apply the decals.

- In the pilot and some publicity shots, he is holding a Panasonic voice recorder. The Realistic is used in all other episode.

- The voice recorder needs to be painted, then the microcasette decals applied, then the clear rectangle inserted and the edges sealed (with Future for example), then the water slide decal applied with the center white rectangle cut out. The vinyl stickers are perfectly cut to fit the microcassette, but do not have the writing on them. You can leave them blank, or try to put the water slide 'writing' details on top of them. I'll post an example soon.

- For American buyers, I can upon request try to include some two-part gedes clear epoxy for putting a drop in the watch face. I can't ship a liquid overseas, sorry.

Accessories

1. Raymond F. [shipped]
2. arnax1985 [paid in full, awaiting shipping]
3. Burnside [shipped]
4. playlandtoys [shipped]
5. gido [shipped]
6. doomcrafts16 [shipped]
7. Merc [shipped]
8. Hosam-G [shipped]
9. chilipep66 [shipped]
10. Hunterdnc [shipped]
11. Hunterdnc [shipped]
12. available

Head - 3rd run (will be ordered soon)
1. arnax1985 [awaiting shipping]
2. Merc

SAM_6963.JPG

SAM_6965.JPG

Prop references:
iu.jpeg

cos omega.jpeg

iu-1.jpeg

s-l1600-2.jpg

Note: The crane pins are made of real silver, so are often tarnished in photos. It should be silver.

Head Sculpt

Cost is $75 shipped in the U.S. ($85 international)
Paypal: [email protected]

International Buyers
1. I will declare only roughly the cost of cast itself, $10.
2. Please send as a normal, non-'gift'payment with your address. I can only print First Class International labels in PayPal if you pay this way and it saves me a ton of time.

1. Star Puffs.
2. Star Puffs.
3. gido.
4. Raymond F.
5. Burnside.
6. Hunterdnc.
7. Hunterdnc.
8. Tekkaman Blade
9. scentless apprentice
10. horrorwood
11. maxxyron
12. Nitro80

Second run (ordered 02.21.2020):

1. Hunterdnc [SHIPPED]
2. Hunterdnc [SHIPPED]
3. chilipep66 [SHIPPED]
4. EckclecticBadges [SHIPPED]
5-12 eBay.

Update: Version 9. This is the final version. I am very, very happy with this. I thanked Vladimir privately and gave him a bonus for his extra work, but the improvement to the chin and nose (plus small tweak of hair) are outstanding. This will print as soon as I finish some pieces for other projects.

Version 9 printed:
SAM_6568.JPG

SAM_6569.JPG

SAM_6570.JPG

SAM_6572.JPG

Clothing and accessories.
I will still offer his FBI badge, wristwatch, lapel pin, tape recorder, and his necktie. I've been playing around with ways to electroplate the watch and badge in real gold, since paints can just never replicate that polished metal look.

I will work on his trench coat again as soon as possible. Studying Yunsil's work more has given me ideas of why I was frustrated when I worked on it in the past.

Last edited:
To my eyes, V3 looks most accurate compared to the other versions. On the the front view, V2 and V3 are are pretty much the same, right? On the side view V3 looks more accurate / natural imo, the chin benefits from stretching the model. Hope this helps a little.

So happy to see this project is still alive and kicking Victoria, Cooper is my most wanted. Version 3 is the one that looks the best to me also

Alright, well..
It's like my first time doing this, so I might be wrong, but here are my two cents. I'm looking here at option 3. Since everybody liked it.
Please take a closer look the chin on the reference shots and the model provided. The shape is a bit different the little dimple on his chin is missing too. Also please look the nose, to me it looks like the tip of the nose and nostrils are a bit different.
Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 22.45.48.png

The hair on the model is obviously using picture in the middle as a reference point, so I wonder why hair line is not heart shaped.
The other thing, if you watch Coop closely throughout the series you will notice that his hair evenly covers his head like a heavy groomed hair gel tent. While on the picture in the middle this hairstyle is different, l think it's called comb over, with a little hair on the side.

Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 22.56.58.png

Alright, well..
It's like my first time doing this, so I might be wrong, but here are my two cents. I'm looking here at option 3. Since everybody liked it.
Please take a closer look the chin on the reference shots and the model provided. The shape is a bit different the little dimple on his chin is missing too. Also please look the nose, to me it looks like the tip of the nose and nostrils are a bit different.View attachment 420787
The hair on the model is obviously using picture in the middle as a reference point, so I wonder why hair line is not heart shaped.
The other thing, if you watch Coop closely throughout the series you will notice that his hair evenly covers his head like a heavy groomed hair gel tent. While on the picture in the middle this hairstyle is different, l think it's called comb over, with a little hair on the side.

View attachment 420789
I'm totally agree about his chin. Maybe also about nose.Hair style is changing from season to season and even between series. In option 5 th Vlad changed it also.

Impressive, that was some fast sculpting right there!
Version 4 captures most of the subtle details of mr. MacLachlan face. In my view this version is miles ahead of everything on the market today. Including off-market custom works ;)

Hair style is changing from season to season and even between series
Noted. I'm a-ok with it then.

The heart shaped hairline is missing tho :D I'm not sure this is critical for the sculpt because any half decent painter should be able to add it within seconds.
Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 09.04.09.png

gido, I'm struggling to see the difference between 4 & 5, could you please highlight it for me?

Last edited:
Looks like 5 has a more pronounced chin that looks closer to Cooper's. I believe the nose is more accurate as well, but it is tough to tell without having a front facing model. Is there any way to provide a front facing model of number 5? Thanks!

Impressive, that was some fast sculpting right there!
Version 4 captures most of the subtle details of mr. MacLachlan face. In my view this version is miles ahead of everything on the market today. Including off-market custom works ;)

Noted. I'm a-ok with it then.

The heart shaped hairline is missing tho :D I'm not sure this is critical for the sculpt because any half decent painter should be able to add it within seconds.
View attachment 420793

gido, I'm struggling to see the difference between 4 & 5, could you please highlight it for me?

The hairline would not be sculpted but rather added to the paint application. In my opinion, it is a very subtle feature and having it sculpted would draw too much attention to it.

Looks like 5 has a more pronounced chin that looks closer to Cooper's.
Strongly disagree. It's way too bulky. Please look at the references provided.
v5 looks like the chin you would want Coop to have, not necessary the chin he has.

I believe that mr. MacLachlan face is somehow similar to Daniel Craigs in a way that it looks like a combination of extremely unusual face parts that somehow work together. It you try to make one of them "better" he looses his charm and becomes generic. I mean look at all the other Coop sculpts out there.
The hairline would not be sculpted but rather added to the paint application. In my opinion, it is a very subtle feature and having it sculpted would draw too much attention to it.
Even a really small "beak"? Hmm.. maybe you are right

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 10.10.24 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 10.09.30 AM.png

Here is version 4 on the left compared to the picture of Cooper. The angle of the chin doesn't look exact to me (if you refer to the lines I highlighted), but I am not a sculptor. I would like to see a front facing model of version 5 so it can be compared to the same photo. Currently, there are only side facing models of version 5 so it makes it tough to decide.

Back