Accessory Agent Cooper Twin Peaks Accessories + Doggie Doc paint apps

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is version 4 on the left compared to the picture of Cooper. The angle of the chin doesn't look exact to me (if you refer to the lines I highlighted),
Correct. That's called perspective.
Reference shot is a head looking up, while the model looks straight at ya.

Apart from the chin angle you could pin point that ears should be located higher and the guy should have a turn-up nose. All this is based on this reference alone.
f6b75e488dba2b68527ec621898abc4c.jpg

How about now?

Victoria, Gidons and I had a little back and forth on this. I know it’s been quite a journey. I for one really like the 9th version and I think he does too. Happy to hear this is the one you are going with. I think it’s the best Coop I’ve seen so far. This is my most needed figure can’t wait for the head and accessories thank you for sticking with this project!

I also support this choice.4 th and that one are my favorite. That one have a lot of great likeness details.

Hi guys I am really extremely excited for this project as I am a big fan of the show as I am sure others are too. For me I've wanted a Dale Cooper ever since the 1/6 scale started. I really just can't wait for this one!
I don't mean to hijack this thread, just wanted to share with you in case you haven't seen it before. A one-off commission that was recently done of Agent Dale Cooper which I think is just one of the best representations in the 1/6 scale.
I thought you might take away some of the features that are present in this sculpt in order to enhance the look to the current one which is very close.
Like the volume of the hair, the roots of the hair in the middle of the forehead that come a bit more naturally (instead of the straight line), the ears should be a bit more inwards and that are connected with hair. Aslo, the skin from chin to his neck should be a bit thinner as it looks like he is a bit fat with a double chin. But it could be the angle of the 3D render as the sulpt is not positioned straight.
Just my thoughts and hope it is helpful.

Attachments

• Twin Peaks.jpg
    Twin Peaks.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 141
  • Version 09.jpg
    Version 09.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 144
As I know nr. 9 was last version and no more changes will be made. Hopely we'll see in print it's good enough ;) Lets wait.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say the mina cooper posted above was never my cup of tea. The things pointed out (like the volume of the hair) never quite looked right to me.
holding out hope for v9 of Vlad’s

That's a nice sculpt, but it’s painted by one of the best artists out there. We’ve all seen painters enhance likenesses. We can’t really see the underlying sculpt, especially the chin, which looks off.

Also ZBrush screencaptures do not always reflect what you see with the naked eye in regions that have shading effects. The ears for example do meet the hair if you look at it in a 3D viewer, so that's not an issue.

+1 Gido ! Hope this project will be implemented! So with accessories for sure:rolleyes:

The head is already arranged to be printed this coming week.

I’ve been playing around with metal casting to make the lapel, watch, and badge even better, but at a bare minimum we can just use 3D printed copies.

Only just discovered this thread... One of my all time shows so am very interested in this project.
I apologise if I've missed the details along the way but has a ball park figure been mentioned for the full set yet?

Only just discovered this thread... One of my all time shows so am very interested in this project.
I apologise if I've missed the details along the way but has a ball park figure been mentioned for the full set yet?

There won’t be a “full set” per se, but it will easily be under $500 for everything I plan to offer. You’ll need a body, a black suit, and shoes, plus arranging painting the head (and maybe the accessories).

Like last time I may get some items but not all it will depend on pricing. Either way interested in seeing how this turns out.

To keep thread alive ,I'll let my self to write here ,then few time ago I got message from Star Puffs, then print is done, just she don't have time to make pics yet.So-hopely soon we'll see our guy.

Happy holidays to all! I think we have great results now in first page :)
Will wait with impatience for casting and shipping :)

Back