Accessory Agent Cooper Twin Peaks Accessories + Doggie Doc paint apps

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I‘m going to try the Rahmier Bros. caster on this one. He just got back to me yesterday after writing him in December. It price is fine, so I’ll get this in the mail next week barring a snowstorm projected.
Great news!
Btw I got contacted on fb by a Korean tailor who does 1/6 ties. He brands them as DinoDinoYa. I’m thinking about getting a tie for coop. If you are interested I can give you his contacts.

Yeah that’s the one I commissioned him for! He’s probably the best I’ve ever dealt with. My stuff was in my hands probably a week from when I first contacted him and the Cooper tie as well as my Frank Costello he had designed from scratch during that time too. Also got two other ties. He’s a class act all the way.

Casts just arrived. Details in first post.

IMG_3481.JPG

That's a great tie. I can't source material thin enough in the U.S. to make a knot that perfectly in scale.

I'd like one myself.
You can message dinodinoya on Fb or Instagram. He's a great guy and answers within a day.

Do you need help with FBI badge, wristwatch, lapel pin and a tape recorder?
I can ask around and find the right ppl for the job.

P.S. Paid for the sculpt ;)

Back