Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My collection is still in storage. I went back home to Kansas this weekend to visit family. I also had my Dengar shipped there so all my stuff is in the same place.

I decided to go through my stuff and I found my custom Dengar. I removed the headwraps from my custom and quickly put them on the Sideshow version. Nothing permanent, I just wanted to get an idea of what it's going to look like. I am really pleased with the results.

20180218_103038.jpg

20180218_103105.jpg

hey Chris think you be able to re upload all your old photos from when they were on photo bucket? I do miss seeing some of your old custom jobs you have done through out the years. I just picked up dengar so I will add him soon.

hey Chris think you be able to re upload all your old photos from when they were on photo bucket? I do miss seeing some of your old custom jobs you have done through out the years. I just picked up dengar so I will add him soon.

Unfortunately no. I wouldn't know where to start. I have all the pictures on my computer, but uploading them would take way too much time. sorry.

Unfortunately no. I wouldn't know where to start. I have all the pictures on my computer, but uploading them would take way too much time. sorry.

right there with you. i would love to have my photos linked again but i refuse to pay them ass
holes the ransom to do it. just the doggone principle of the matter......:lecture

And on another note the bounty hunters look great.

After 6 months I am back in Kansas collecting my Star Wars stuff. We close on our new house in Nebraska on Monday. Looking forward to getting everything unpacked and set up again.

I didn't trust the moving company with this stuff. The first carload is ready to go. :)

20180414_165131.jpg

I really wasn't concerned about theft. I was just worried about stuff being damaged in transit. I also did not want this stuff in a storage unit for 3 months.

Looking forward to doing customs again very soon. :)

I sympathize. I bought a house last year and boxes up the collection prior to showing our last home. I get grumpy without my stuff.

Awesome, congrats and please post pics of your new set up. And you probably couldn't trust me with your collection, LOL

After 6 months I am back in Kansas collecting my Star Wars stuff. We close on our new house in Nebraska on Monday. Looking forward to getting everything unpacked and set up again.

I didn't trust the moving company with this stuff. The first carload is ready to go. :)

View attachment 404725

Congrats! I will likely be moving soon too and am dreading having to deal with all my stuff. Did you re-box all your figs, looks like you did? I think I will probably wait until the last second and then carefully wrap them in bubble wrap for a very short period of time. Also not at all looking forward to disassembling, transporting, and reassembling detolfs....ugh

Looking foward to seeing them again as well.

Thanks Ed.

I sympathize. I bought a house last year and boxes up the collection prior to showing our last home. I get grumpy without my stuff.

Yeah, totally understand. I have missed my collection. Looking forward to setting up my new room in the coming months.

Awesome, congrats and please post pics of your new set up. And you probably couldn't trust me with your collection, LOL

Thanks Jason, will do. I think I could probably trust you. :)

Congrats! I will likely be moving soon too and am dreading having to deal with all my stuff. Did you re-box all your figs, looks like you did? I think I will probably wait until the last second and then carefully wrap them in bubble wrap for a very short period of time. Also not at all looking forward to disassembling, transporting, and reassembling detolfs....ugh

Thanks, I appreciate it. :)

Good luck with your move as well. I did re- box the figures that I had still had the boxes for. My customs and other figures I carefully individually placed in bubble wrap. That is what is in all the other boxes seen above. It took a few days to get everything packed up.

Finally got everything moved to the new house. Now the fun part, unpacking my Star Wars stuff. :)

20180423_211707.jpg

20180423_211426.jpg

I disassembled quite a few of them to ensure they were packed safely. Lots of work ahead, but fun work.

Back