Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is superb. Your custom collection is the pinnacle of Star Wars 1:6.

Thanks so much. I appreciate that.

I agree, killer stuff.

Cheers dude.

Yeah, I like to call Chakaman's thread the "Christmas morning thread.":lol

I like this. Hopefully I can do update soon. I am in the process of setting up my room/workstation.

Hopefully Christmas morning will come around more than once a year. :)

they need a vehicle........:yess:

lineup looks awesome chris.

Thanks Bzrry. Yes they do. I remember we talked about doing a proper scale desert skiff a few years ago. With 3d printing tech these days, it is possible. I like the idea of dissecting the Skiff down the middle and mounting it to the wall as a shelf.

Thanks Bzrry. Yes they do. I remember we talked about doing a proper scale desert skiff a few years ago. With 3d printing tech these days, it is possible. I like the idea of dissecting the Skiff down the middle and mounting it to the wall as a shelf.
Yea the 3d printing would definitely be the way to go with the more intricate pieces of the skiff. that's the main thing that held me up trying to tackle that years ago. handmaking those rudders would have been a serious challenge all around........sanity especially......:)
i like the idea of a split skiff but if I'm making a skiff I want the whole dang thing :lol

I was able to FINALLY acquire some HT Rogue One Vader gloves. My kitbash is complete. My Vader no longer needs to hide his hands. :)

20180507_163638.jpg

20180507_163701.jpg

20180507_163718.jpg

It's just sitting there right now. I'm going to mod the connector a bit. I'll probably just use some blu-tack to make sure it's snug.

I need to futz and pose all my figures properly, right now I am just unboxing them.

I started working on one corner of my new Star Wars room. I hung a few shelves. Loads more to do, but now I have a place to put a few figures.

20180514_221907.jpg
20180514_221929.jpg
20180514_221750.jpg
20180514_221820.jpg

looks great Chris. you still have lots more to do then? once set up it will look great once again. I saw you got those RO Vader gloves good score I forget what there going for on the after market.

Cheers guys. I appreciate it.

Yes, I love the Vintage Comics. I still have some more to hang along with some other artwork. I think they really add to the display. I like the colors.

Garindan is a Hasbro re-work. New shirt, boots, gloves and custom made belt. I want to revisit him though and update the pants and boots.

Still loads to do, here is the other side of the room...

20180515_100016.jpg
20180515_095955.jpg
20180515_095936.jpg

I think I am going to run out of shelves. I am going to have to drive down to Kansas City one weekend and visit IKEA. :)

A couple more shelves up. As you can see, I need to finish painting. :)

20180515_111515.jpg

Placing figures as I unbox them, not sure how I am going to display them yet.

I'm not a great fan of ROTJ but after seeing your Jabba's henchmen, i will reconsider this part of the movie...
They are AWESOME !!!
I really love the energy & harshness emanating from them...

Back