Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chakaman, you need to do one of those hi-res VR Youtube videos of those figure shelves when you're done setting up.:clap

Great looking stuff, and those shelves are sweet.

Thanks. Yes, they are from IKEA. Really nice.

I'm not a great fan of ROTJ but after seeing your Jabba's henchmen, i will reconsider this part of the movie...
They are AWESOME !!!
I really love the energy & harshness emanating from them...

Thanks. I appreciate that. They are some of my favorites. I have a few more in the works, looking forward to finishing them this year.

Chakaman, you need to do one of those hi-res VR Youtube videos of those figure shelves when you're done setting up.:clap

Thanks. I will do something like that.

I need to get more shelves first. :)

I swapped out a couple of comics with some other artwork...

20180517_072152.jpg

Looks great. What Empire poster is that? Looks cool.

And yeah, I'm headed to Ikea in the next two weeks to buy another Besta (my seventh:slap)

What's up with your 4-LOM head? Maybe it's just the angle, but it seems to be sitting a little high (I'm only checking closely because I'm doing a "deep" custom Zuckuss so I'm a bit obsessed with the proportions on the Sideshow one:lol)

Looks great. What Empire poster is that? Looks cool.

And yeah, I'm headed to Ikea in the next two weeks to buy another Besta (my seventh:slap)

What's up with your 4-LOM head? Maybe it's just the angle, but it seems to be sitting a little high (I'm only checking closely because I'm doing a "deep" custom Zuckuss so I'm a bit obsessed with the proportions on the Sideshow one:lol)

It's an art print I picked up at a local Comic-con a few months ago. I am not sure who the aetist is, sorry.

20180517_205342.jpg

I think it might be the angle of 4-LOM. I have him looking down. Here are some better pics...

20180517_205422.jpg
20180517_205403.jpg

Some more progress on my room...

20180521_210513.jpg

20180521_210543.jpg

I have 6 more shelves ordered from IKEA. They should be here next week. I plan on adding a third shelf below the two on the far right. Also three more at the same height on the other wall. I have a couple smaller shelves ordered to go below the window on the opposite wall.

they look great chris nice set up. I think for mine I got something like 3 Hot Toys snow troopers and 2 SSC versions with the HT snow trooper helmets on them. where`s the big E-WEB cannon at

Yeah, looks great all together. I finally found the e-web and a second HT Snowie for a decent price but haven't had time to set them all up yet.

I have a few leftover Snowie parts including a head but I'll have to do some casting because I can't find the chest armor or boots.

I was fortunate enough to get a "Dream Come True" custom kit from Master Enaud.

This is the first custom I have gotten to work on since I moved 8 months ago. Loads to do on him still, but I did get the head sculpt finished. Lots of layers to this guy.

Duane, I can't thank you enough my friend. It's nice to be back at it. :)

20180527_203225.jpg

20180527_203038.jpg

20180527_202954.jpg

20180527_202931.jpg

My Squidward head from Enaud should be in Dublin this week.

I'm just doing him as a Cantina patron.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I have been wanting one of these for years. He is amazing.

I'm not sure how many of these sculpts he made. I do think its the only outfit at the moment. The pattern is now done though.

I know he's busy doing a lot of custom commission jobs from Facebook groups. He works on things when he can.

Back