Clear plastic post stands?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j14

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody would know where I would be able to get two clear plastic stands? I've tried eBay but my searches are coming up empty. I want to make a Boba Fett "in flight" stand but finding it difficult to come across clear plastic post stands.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jay.

are you talking about like what medicom makes?

you could always make your own by getting clear acrylic rods & heat & bend to your needs.

Hi Barryo, I can't find any pictures of a Medicom stand but if they are clear plastic then that's what I'm talking about. I'll have to check out where to get those tubes.

Thanks for your reply.

Jay

Here are some pics of a Medicom clear stand. I have a bunch of them if you want some. They actually aren't very good as stands. They come with a larger adjustable leg holder, shown in the pic, and a smaller leg holder. The base is smaller than a sideshow stand which makes it dificult to display the igure standing on it with both feet. Limits the kinds of poses and gets in the way. Mostly you have to stand them with one foot on the base and one off even for an upright stand up straight position. I used one for an jumping pose for my medicom spiderman and it looked pretty good but kept falling over because the base wasn't wide enough. If you want some PM me.

Back