[Closed ]Yunsil/Creg Customs HEADSCULPT COMPLETED {Tony Montana Scarface } DX Release Light SkyBlue Suit + arm orthoic sling

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ymba

Super Freak
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys,
* Before signing up, please read everything in this pin post carefully before signing on.
All members who like to sign on must read post fully and understand before asking to
sign on. Thanks everyone!
TM has been one of the figures that has eluded my collection for some time . I was planning to do a private commission and a few friends asked that I help everyone get a set. There has never been a release of this iconic skyblue Scarface suit from anyone but that is about to change ..
I am pleased to *announce Yunsil has agreed to take on this Iconic character with two options for us. The first option is below and the second option will be announced soon. With this run, the TNT prototype date is TBD .If you sign on thinking you will get a set in 3 months, this is not for you. Please do not sign up. If there is a delay, I will let everyone know. YUNSIL IS RUNNING ABOUT 12 months these day from the full initial payment from everyone to completion of the suit/order. Please note again it takes about 12 months before you will get your order. If you cannot wait, please donot sign on. Yunsil will make you wait but the final results never disappionts !
*Please note Yunsil will source the best available material for our Sky blue suit but she can only source what is available
and we cannot ask for the impossible. Remember there is no crying if you sign on and it turns out Yunsil cannot ask Pacino to give us his suit for the fabric run.
This set will be the Iconic Light SkyBlue suit worn by TM in the club scene and in the scene where Montana kills the corrupted cop and his EX mafia boss.
We will also get the arm sling that Yunsil will custom make for us which is the icing on the cake !
* The set will be an open order for now which will include the suit jacket, shirt, vest, pants and custom arm sling . Price for 25 sets will be $435 and does not include PayPal or shipping fees. The price will be adjusted if demand exceeds the 25 sets. The Price is also based on amount given from Yunsil as of Aug 28 2018 and subject to change. If there are any changes, all paid members will be immediately notified. I will not raised a dollar but cannot control Yunsil.
COA will be included with all orders
1/6 body TTM 18

There will also be a lot of goodies with this release per below.
Options:

1-Battle damaged Blood stain is an extra item. It is not included but can be added to the jacket, pants, vest and shirt .

If you like to add this option, the suit will be battle damaged and will include all green
circle re work of the suit (Dust, blood in stain and spots, bullet hole on the shirt, vest, jacket and Pants.
Artist TBA

2-Custom Gun with Silencer Montana use will also be offered by one of the best 1/6 artist “ Doggie Doc “
Price TBD
We have signed on a famous 1/6 artist. Final detail and 3d prints will be announced shortly.
3- Custom Tony Montana Scarface 1/6 headsculpt
I am pleased to announce we have selected the sculptor for Scarface.
We are very excited " Creg Customs " has come on board and has been chosen as our exclusive Sculptor.
I am sure you guys know who Creg Custom is.
ETA sculpt will be ready around Nov .. WIP pictures will be shown along the way.
Creg is going to knock this one out of the park ! “ Say Hello to our little friend”
Aprox $70-$85 per unpainted head
View attachment 415636
This release is going to rock !! I have added some pics of my Old crappy Custom SCARFACE
The Blitzway head sculpt will be the choice for this set and release. Other new scripts are also being considered
As soon as we need to close the run , only waiting list will be available. A NRD of $100 ( to be paid as Gift please ) will then be collected with Final payment/deadline requested once prototype is shown and we are off !
Just a friendly reminder.. I am doing these runs for the love of the character in these movies ! I know we will always have a few bad apples who will complain about everything under the sun. Please "DO NOT" sign on if you are not serious as this is a confirmed list . Only sign on if you intend to commit to the run and pay the NRD and Final Payment . I hate to see our production be compromised by those who are not serious affecting the run . The producer reserved the right to refund your payment if buyer is a pain in the ^^^. In addition, If any members are trolling the run, showing clear disrespect to the members or producer on a public discussion during the production, the Producer reserve the right to refund the buyer without notice and to not do business with the buyer. We all do this for the love of the hobby and there should be noone who outwardly try to embarrass or undermine members or the producer. All deposits made
during the production are Non Refunable.
Any members who violated the above requirements will be reported to SS as well
for the good of the 1/6 community.
Thanks everyone !

1- YMBA Deposit Paid
2-playlandtoys( pending )
3-Raymond F 2- Deposit PAID
4-redseo (blood option) 8 Deposit PAID
5-Jay Rigs 13 Deposit Paid
6-
7-Tatttony 5-Deposit PAID
8-
9-
10-
11-
12- Mukyung Kim 7- Deposit PAID
13-Take9 3- Deposit PAID
14-nearedg3 6- Deposit PAID
15-
16-Elgreco (Blood option ) 1-Deposit PAID
17-Jbeltram4 ( Blood option) 4-Deposit PAID
18-Chrisorlo 14- Deposit Paid
19-
20-
21- the_register 10- Deposit Paid ( Gesus sold spot)
22-
23-Gesus 11-Deposit Paid
24-Gesus 12- Deposit Paid
25-oh_hj9-Deposit PAID
——-$435
26 -
27-
33 —- $415
Sold Out
scarface 1.jpg

scarface3.jpg

scarface007.jpg

sface gun.jpg

SCARFACE4.jpg

scarface0000.jpg

Attachments

• thumbnail.png
    thumbnail.png
    841.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 43133962_548879852245520_731571362889204176_n.jpg
    43133962_548879852245520_731571362889204176_n.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
hey Cap, you are in .I think the Blitzway head is the one we should go with. I just added my crappy old scarface with the my old custom suit.
The blitzway head still rock and has stood the test of time !

I am open to it if you guys want a new Pacino Scarface sculpt.

Although I really don't know if anyone can captured the Pacino scarface any better than Blitzway version of Pacino.

For those of us who (unfortunately) don’t have the Blitzway figure, we’d need a new head. That figure is sadly incredibly hard to come by nowadays.

It would be great if Creg Customs would take on the sculpt, he does excellent work. Perhaps someone could check to see if he would be interested if we got the right number of interested parties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If anyone need a Blitzway Original Pacino Head, there is one up right now on the Bay ! Get him before he is gone. Very rare to see just the head listed

Back