[Closed ]Yunsil/Creg Customs HEADSCULPT COMPLETED {Tony Montana Scarface } DX Release Light SkyBlue Suit + arm orthoic sling

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang,, The more I look at the BW Al Pacino head, the more I think he is one of those rare heads that is like the HT Brando Godfather head that will be hard to beat

Hey playland Toys , we will still go Full steam ahead with the Blitzway Head for this run. I just want to make sure you want in. This Iconic suit for TM must be made !:)

Although I am open to a new head if you guys want a new head and I am also exploring an option for you guys

Lmk if you are still in

Last edited:
Hey playland Toys , we will still go Full steam ahead with the Blitzway Head for this run. I just want to make sure you want in. This Iconic suit for TM must be made !:)

Although I am open to a new head if you guys want a new head and I am also exploring an option for you guys

Lmk if you are still in
Yes, still interested. I’m pretty sure someone will create a custom head for this project that will surpass Blitzway’s work. I am still interested in suit and accessories. Please add me to the list. Thanks!

Will do play ! I think I will have something for you guys soon that will be the “ icing on the cake “ ;)

Last edited:
The retro suit could look nice with a movie accurate wallpaper. Can't wait see you 2nd option, I will choose then.

Hi ymba! Any chance that the dark pinstripe suit from the final scenes might be made at some point? My Enterbay version could do with a refurbishment!

Hi Cpool, that will be in the works after SkyBlue suit closes as I am in the same boat
as you. :)

interested in suit and accessories, put me on the list please

Hey take9, did you want me to add you on this run? This is a confirmed run and we are full steam ahead ! Just want to be sure

Hey take9, did you want me to add you on this run? This is a confirmed run and we are full steam ahead ! Just want to be sure
I'm 100% in for the SkyBlue suit run. Thanks for doing it!

Back