[Closed ]Yunsil/Creg Customs HEADSCULPT COMPLETED {Tony Montana Scarface } DX Release Light SkyBlue Suit + arm orthoic sling

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Hosam

Forgot to add but yes Wristwatch is already lined up as well :) !

Will announce once print is ready

You are in for the 15spot maxxyron !

A few more and we are Sold Out

Last edited:
Did you contact jnix or jin seokwon for possible head sculpt?, I think they both will be interested. I think new head sculpt is definitely needed for this project.

Hey Jagzz

I have not contacted Jnix or Jin and open to a new head if you guys want one. But I am pretty confident a new head from a sculptor will want in and start the head as soon as they see this run.

I personally think the Blitzway Head is still the head to beat and rival HT Gold Standard Godfather Brando. I am also looking at something for you guys

Last edited:
Did you contact jnix or jin seokwon for possible head sculpt?, I think they both will be interested. I think new head sculpt is definitely needed for this project.

I couldn't agree more.
We need custom sculpt & accessories to accompany the suit.
Why leave this project half epic if we can make it full epic? Tony Montana deserves it bro :cool:

We will have the best Tony when I am done with him :0

More news coming soon ....

I’m so on the fence here lol...I need a TM on the shelf as he’s missing from my criminal underworld shelf...the caps 25, right?

Hey Jbelt

You know organizaing runs are a pain in the ^^ Ask a few old timers like Ray,Chilli or Shortround what they think. Dealing with a few bad apples along the
way with shipping, emails, payments sour the experience.

I am doing runs because many of my friends who know me ask I do them because of the bad experience they have with some organizers.

When I do them, ( as you can see) I am organized, very detail and time sensitive.

Yes,doing more than 25 is really not my cup of tea.

If you like TM, this should be a very nice figure . I imagined it will be very desirable and will be all gone.

Thanks for enquiring

Got you added Hosam for Blood/Damaged option with your order

Hey Jbelt

You know organizaing runs are a pain in the ^^ Ask a few old timers like Ray,Chilli or Shortround what they think. Dealing with a few bad apples along the
way with shipping, emails, payments sour the experience.

I am doing runs because many of my friends who know me ask I do them because of the bad experience they have with some organizers.

When I do them, ( as you can see) I am organized, very detail and time sensitive.

Yes,doing more than 25 is really not my cup of tea.

If you like TM, this should be a very nice figure . I imagined it will be very desirable and will be all gone.

Thanks for enquiring

Well, I can testify the same. You are one of the most organized project manager out there, Jonas.
I have the same opinion, it's not wise to do more then 25.
Yes, smaller edition size is more expensive, but the set will be more valuable and desirable in the long term, especially for an iconic character such as TM.

Just an idea, a sculpt with cigarette is kinda cool and it will look nothing like blitzway or EB's sculpt.

393ab4c6-98e2-425e-b722-3f08ac605854.jpg

Thanks Guys for the support.
TM with a cigrette .. I like :)

Rest assured I won’t be making crap for you guys. This will be a limited run and once we sell out, that is it. Everything will be limited with COA and only the best for TM.

Working on all the options guys..
I think you guys will ultimately be happy .

In the few years I’ve been here, I’ve def seen how crazy/demanding people can be when it comes to these projects. The last Leia project was perfect for the comedy that is the custom boards. I also know how much I’m going to hate seeing this complete knowing I shouldn’t have been frugal. I’m still on the fence, but I think I have both legs swinging over lol.

Back