DARTH Nihilus 99% Finished

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottyb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello All Just wanted to throw out a small update here. So Ive had some delay's with the tailor.Things wernt working out with the original tailor and I had to locate and establish a relashionship With a new one!

So things are now looking up And if all goes well with my meeting with her next week Im projecting to start to take pre orders on 10/25/12

At that time will show the final product/price! I have to out source quite a few peace's for this project so I will collect 30$ In advance and then the remainder before shipping about 20-29 days after the pre order has been placed. The 30$ dollars does not even cover 1/3 my cost for producing the out fit and out sourced peace's.

This is my very first full figure custom. Some of the confirmed parts may change slightly but I will update that before pre order's begin.

I look forward to making this figure a reality in your collection's and i thank everyone for the patenice and interest .

Thankful Regards YourMaster

So if i can get enough interested this will be possibly sold as a complete 12" figure and the following parts are confirmed-
-necked head sculpt
-full body black spandex body suit
-cowl/cape
-tunic
-skirt
-obi
-belt
-Equivalent ttm body
-gloved hands
-boot's
-stand

The following parts are unconfirmed-
- unlit light saber

Please pm me if u would like to join the interested list.

Interested list:
-Elijah (rebelscum)
-J973 (rebelscum)x2
-Levit05
-LordAzrael
-grievous66(rebelscum)
- mookeylama
-jediraven82 (rebelscum)
-Regalwindhund
-akomei
-Laz93RX7
-Twiz

100_1024_zps4aae96c1.jpg

100_1020_zpsc4c3564a.jpg

100_1026_zps8fd45569.jpg

100_1010_zpsc93e4ffa.jpg

100_0990_zpsfe8cc8a7.jpg

100_0993_zpsd5065ec5.jpg

100_1003_zps57d65f9f.jpg

100_1002_zps0ade8ae3.jpg

100_0362.jpg

Last edited:
Re: DARTH Nihilus INTEREST thread

Thank you very much for the interest levit05

i might be interested. if i recall, in game he was really tall. like 7+ feet. need a tall body

i might be interested. if i recall, in game he was really tall. like 7+ feet. need a tall body

I wasn't aware he was unusually tall? All u gotta do is stick something in his boot to give him an inch. All add u to the list mookeylama Check back here in the next few days for a big update.

Heres a little nihilus update.

P5060099.jpg

P5060102.jpg

P5060103.jpg

P5060109.jpg

P5060115.jpg

P5060105.jpg

P5060106.jpg

When the final sculpt arrives i Make one final sculpt of his cron/deformed Head and it should look a little better than this one.

Last edited:
Re: DARTH Nihilus INTEREST thread Updated

Need a few more intrested to get this off the ground.

Re: DARTH Nihilus INTEREST thread Updated

Ok i got a sample of the body im hoping to use today. Very similar to the ttm18 body except the joints are a little looser and the hands seem to have a different plug. For 1/3 the price i would say its a great body. For the people interested in this id like to hear what u all think or anyone who has handled one of these before?

P5170108.jpg

P5170107.jpg

Side by side with the ttm 18 one on the left is the knock off

P5170110.jpg

P5170109.jpg

Re: DARTH Nihilus BODY update

i don't mind using it...i have like 15 of those bodies as well...so if it saves you some money...you can always send me the gear and headsculpt...i can use my own bodies...:)....

Need a little more interest in this. Sculpt Should be in my hand's this time next week.

hey scotty...did you add me to the revan thread?...i had no idea you had started two threads.....please add me....thanks...:)

hey scotty...did you add me to the revan thread?...i had no idea you had started two threads.....please add me....thanks...:)

U know I could Levit i could have swore u were on both list? I will add u know anyhow my friend!

Re: DARTH Nihilus UPDATE

Just a little update. The sculpt is in the mail an the tailor is perfecting my prototype as we speak! I had a look at it today and its looking really great everything is very clean. I would hope with in two-three weeks I can show U all a full reveal with a final price tag. I also updated the confirmed parts list!

Until then I can throw everyone a bone and say the price point will be in-between 190$-250$ For the fully finished figure!

Hopefully once the sculpt is shown we can gather some more interest!

Last edited:
Re: DARTH Nihilus SKIRT TEASSER

I wasn't planning on showing anything more till i had the actual sculpt in hand but im board and i haven't had more than an hour this weekend to work on anything substantial. When i was at the tailor's yesterday she gave me her first version of the skirt to play with. I laid a layer of weathering to it. Keep in mind the tailor is still revising this!

Also I haven't decided if i will offer this weathered, Pristine or customer choice.

Please don't mind my bad photography my pictures are almost not worth posting cause its looks much better in HAND.

PLEASE COMMENT (GOOD OR BAD)

P6100122.jpg

P6100124.jpg

P6100126.jpg

P6100132.jpg

P6100133.jpg

P6100134.jpg

Re: DARTH Nihilus SKIRT TEASSER

Looks good to me mate, maybe a tad tight around the waist (have to allow for the shirt tuck) but the scale and hang looks pretty natural

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: DARTH Nihilus TUNIC WIP

So the sculptor was pretty busy and was late shipping the sculpt witch should be here Tuesday if I had to guess. I don't want u guys to think im just sitting around doing nothing so here's a little something to look at. I'm dedicated to making this all that it can be. So were trying different things till its right!

So his tunics are pretty simple from all the references I have. The middle sample was an attempt to make it as plain as possible and its UN hemmed at the bottom so I can weather it properly. I will be doing the same with the bottom of the weathered version of the skirt. Im just waiting on some special clear glue so I can weather it properly an UN hemmed with out it fraying all over there place.

Im leaning toward using the mix of all three tunics for the final version. Basically the out side tunic not hemmed at the bottom. The people that do not want this weathered there will be hem's everywhere along the edges.

Please comment.

100_0020.jpg

Re: DARTH Nihilus TUNIC WIP

Hello all at this time id like to show off the Nihilus sculpt. The sculpt is around 80-85% done id really like to get some feedback from u all on any changes that need to be made! Dont mind the top charm ive ask for the to be tweaked!

2012-07-30233934.jpg

2012-07-30234022.jpg

Last edited:
Re: DARTH Nihilus Sculpt 85% done feedback on any changes needed!

darth Nihilus is going to be AWESOME!!!..i want in!!!!...:)

Back