DARTH Nihilus 99% Finished

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DARTH 1st page Small Update 14/01/2013

This is going to happen either way but i need a few more interested to get the project started quicker!

Its still very much a WORK IN PROGRESS . There is still a lot of work to do finalizing all the length's re'sculpting the crown weathering him finding proper boots.

Enjoy

100_0363.jpg

100_0372.jpg

100_0349.jpg

100_0362.jpg

Last edited:
Re: DARTH Nihilus 1st page UPDATED

Hello All Just wanted to throw out a small update here. So Ive had some delay's with the tailor.Things wernt working out with the original tailor and I had to locate and establish a relashionship With a new one!

So things are now looking up And if all goes well with my meeting with her next week Im projecting to start to take pre orders on 10/25/12

At that time will show the final product/price! I have to out source quite a few peace's for this project so I will collect 30$ In advance and then the remainder before shipping about 20-29 days after the pre order has been placed. The 30$ dollars does not even cover 1/3 my cost for producing the out fit and out sourced peace's.

This is my very first full figure custom. Some of the confirmed parts may change slightly but I will update that before pre order's begin.

I look forward to making this figure a reality in your collection's and i thank everyone for the patenice and interest .

Thankful Regards YourMaster

Re: DARTH Nihilus Projected Pre order's for 10/25/12

There was a passing in my family this week so I had to reschedule with my tailor so im gonna be about a week behind in releasing the final price.

Keep and eye out for next Tuesday or Wensday !

Re: DARTH Nihilus Projected Pre order's for 10/25/12

So long as I don't have trouble with making the mould here is the light saber hilt that will come with the figure! I hae the ssc scale and the medi scale size sabers not sure witch one will ship.

2012-10-10213331.jpg

2012-10-10213236.jpg

2012-10-10213322.jpg

2012-10-10213221.jpg

Re: DARTH Nihilus Projected Pre order's for 10/25/12 New hilt pic's

those look cool man!!!...:)....can't wait to have this in myu collection...:)

Re: DARTH Nihilus Projected Pre order's for 10/25/12 New hilt pic's

Just wanted to drop in so U guys don't think I drooped this project. Its been a long Road to this point. When I first started this project I had no idea what I was getting into! Since then the level of quality I expect from myself has rose very high. I Say this so U all Know why this has been delayed so long.

Thanks for all those whom been waiting patiently an those who I talk with regularly.

Coming Soon !!! Regard YourMaster

100_0943_zps039c74ca.jpg

Re: DARTH Nihilus Small Update 14/01/1013

Thanks laz I added u my friend. All have Some updated pictures tomorrow and over the next few days.

can i just buy that one from you?...looks awesome!

The thought Crossed my mind. So i could take smaller deposits but he is almost priceless to me. Plus it would take a penny to pry him from my hands and i wouldn't be comfortable taking that much $ U guys knowing in a month or so U could have him for half that.

I just realized that I never received my hilt.....or was that excluded from the set?

I never ended up molding them and remouved them them from the set. There really nice thow i Will eventually mold them all send one to steve for u when i do.

Back