Enaud's 1/6 Custom SW Headsculpts, Outfit parts, Etc.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap on the vest.
and
:clap on your custom with 1/6 raptors (wow)

156daf50fc40f3f4dd9b231510bdd145.jpg

BTW
I have seen some glass taxidermy eye that might work for your raptors. Glass Eyes Online - Bird, Mammal & Reptile eyes - Doll eyes, Teddy Bear eyes - Human eyes

Here is a recently completed this Klaatu "Wooof" outfit (along with his essential gear) that I was requested to make for a longtime fellow member, lurker, & admirer of many of the custom SW works posted here on this side of SSF. A really nice person with some cool custom ideas. I am hoping we'll get to see this outfit again someday here, but in it's completed glory should they decide to come out & play, changing the lurker status:wink1:

Great stuff as always Duane!

We gotta break you outta Jabba's Palace though! I'll call Luke and see what we can come up with. :)

Here is a recently completed this Klaatu "Wooof" outfit (along with his essential gear) that I was requested to make for a longtime fellow member, lurker, & admirer of many of the custom SW works posted here on this side of SSF. A really nice person with some cool custom ideas. I am hoping we'll get to see this outfit again someday here, but in it's completed glory should they decide to come out & play, changing the lurker status:wink1:

Would love to see this finished, he was one of my favorite figures

Duane, everyone calls you the Master. "Always two, there are-a Master and an apprentice. If you are the Master, who is the apprentice? Hmmm?

After going through the last several Pages i know why they call you the Master, You can Sculpt, Sew and Paint! Beautiful work!

DrunkinIronRabit / Duane - sorry - no progress pictures on the Klaatu - have been trying to keep my 1/6 scale energies focused on my Hoth stuff to get that completed before I get back to Jabba's place... but I will get to it!

Really looking forward to digging in to this figure especially - the quality of the sculpt, outfit, and accessories is outstanding! I just hope I can do it justice when I finally get to putting it all together.

-
Dennis

Thanks for the words guys. I really appreciate the comments & support that our little community has always given one another here. :)

After going through the last several Pages i know why they call you the Master, You can Sculpt, Sew and Paint! Beautiful work!
Duane, everyone calls you the Master. "Always two, there are-a Master and an apprentice. If you are the Master, who is the apprentice? Hmmm?
Amazing work as always mate.

Ron
All I can say is that I just do what I do & try to do the as good of a job as I can, when I do have the time to do stuff.
Don't can't recall who came up with the name but being that it has seemed to have stuck & for people hold my work in such regard to use such a title… it's quite humbling to receive a compliment like that:)

So with that Marshal, if there is an apprentice…he is a sneaky mofo because I don't even know who he is:wink1:

DrunkinIronRabit / Duane - sorry - no progress pictures on the Klaatu - have been trying to keep my 1/6 scale energies focused on my Hoth stuff to get that completed before I get back to Jabba's place... but I will get to it!

Really looking forward to digging in to this figure especially - the quality of the sculpt, outfit, and accessories is outstanding! I just hope I can do it justice when I finally get to putting it all together.
-
Dennis

Cheers Dennis. No worries. I was thinking that was the case being no mention or site of him yet.
These days, for someone to be in this hobby & NOT have any unfinished or back burner projects, just raises questions & suspicion if you ask me.:wink1:

Hi Duane, did you get my pm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back